Falling

---WheelJack's POV---
   Delight, the only sensation I felt. Why delight? I still don't know. I watched the face of Jacq as I fell, her face of horror and sorrow slowly getting smaller as I gained speed as I fell.

   Falling. I knew this was the end.

   It felt like it never ended. I couldn't even yell. I couldn't even look to see Bulk. I couldn't even say goodbye.

   I closed my eyes and smirked. Because I knew Jacq felt pain from this moment. I couldn't help it. Karma will come back to her. I know it.

:::Jacqlynn's POV:::

     As soon as Wheeljack and Bulk where small dots plummeting to the ground, I took a deep breath to regain my mind, then turned.

    "Come on, others may still be on the ship." I stormed through the halls, on the look out for Autobots.

     I heard a gun fire up behind me.

     "Well well, if it isn't the infamous RacerStreak. Wait till I take you down, then maybe I can become respected in my new team!" I turned at the sound of an unfamiliar voice.

     His paint was grey, with blue and some red streaks. He had a cocky smile on his face.

      "If you want to kill me, you should have done it before your little speech." I snarled and pointed my gun at him.

      He looked at me in shock. It didn't last long before he put back on that stupid smirk.

     "Please, I can take you down before you can say 'scrap'!"

      "Who are you?"

      "That's not important right now! I give you three seconds, then I fire!" I rolled my eyes.

        I looked at him, set down my arm, and walked away.

       "Hey! Where are you going!" I screamed at me.

      "To find someone worthy of my dang time!" I yelled back.

      He groaned, and I heard him start walking away.

;;; ??? POV ;;;

     That was my chance! I let it all go! Why couldn't I kill her? Was it because I knew she was better than me? She was pretty. BUT THATS NOT THE POINT! I will earn Prime's trust. I'm going to take Racerstreak down if it's the last thing I do!

      What if it is the last thing I do?

    I slumped back down to where the rest of the team was.

    "You let her go, didn't you?" Arcee said to me, in a monotone voice.

    "I told you he couldn't do it." I heard Ratchet say.

     "Shut up! I could've killed her... but I didn't. She had this ruthless glare in her eye. Like she just murdered someone and she liked it."

     "She probably did." Arcee muttered. "Did you find Wheeljack and Bulkhead?"

      "No, unfortunately," I looked at the ground. It was my first day out in the open, and I'm failing it.

       Arcee rolled her eyes and started walking, asking for a ground bridge. I followed close behind, and into the greenish vortex, taking me back to base.

      "Did you see her? Where are the others?" Raf asked.

     I only sighed and walked away. I'm a failure to the team already.

--------------------------
AYYYE MERRY CHRISTMAS! I PROMISED AN UPDATE YOU GOT THE UPDATE WHOOOOO!

YEAH. CHRISTMAS!

I hope you guys have a happy holiday and a great new year! Thank you for supporting me throughout this whole journey of this book! I never thought it would get this far and it really brightened up my year.

What would your highlight of this year be?

Again, I don't know what this book would be without all you guys! I love you all!

See you next year!
  -Goldenwolf229