Attack of the giant robots

Raf and I sat by the door, waiting for someone to walk in and for us to sneak out.

"Jacq, just wondering, isn't someone going to hear us?" Raf looked at me, while I was in stealth mode, ready to run out at any time.

"What do you mean, bro?" I didn't look at him, eyes on the door, eyes on the door.

"Like, we may be free, but we still have our chains on our wrists, and might I add they are quite heavy," he whined.

"I'm pretty sure they are quite deaf," I mumbled.

"Maybe, but still..." His voice faded out and we stayed in silence.

An hour later we were still staying there, alone. In silence.

"It's useless, Jacq!" We pushed down on my shoulder making we fall down from my stance I was in for the hour.

"No, they will come!" I sighed, knowing he was probably right.

Then, just like a cliche story line, a robot entered the room.

He looked around, looking for us. I ushered for Raf to leave the room. As he left, I watched the decepticon look for us. Soon, it was my turn, right as the door was closing. I ran and slid out the door, just as it closed. 

I shaked myself off, the chains jangling. 

"Let's go!" I jumped and turned, when I landed I started running down the hall.

"Jacqlynn! Wait!" Rad was falling behind.

I groaned and turned on one heel. 

"Come, in! Slow poke!" I waited for him to catch up.

He put his hands on his knees.

"I'm sorry that I'm not captain of the track team!" 

I rolled my eyes and started walking.

Raf jogged up beside me and looked like he was about yo say something, but decided against it.

We had a please follow trip around the ship, for like three minutes. 

We heard a clank of metal on metal. Lights flashed rom around a corner.

I looked at Raf, silently telling him to stay here. He nodded. I crept around the corner and along the wall. There I saw a full out brawl between the decepticon troopers and... Wheeljack and Arcee?

"What the heck?" I watched as it continued. 

One of the decepticons fell right as he shot his gun. The laser came right at me. I panicked, then ducked. I may not be as smart as my little brother, but that doesn't mean I'm as dumb as a rock, I can still think quickly.

Then I saw a familiar yellow robot shoot out from the fight. 

"Bumblebee, find the kids!" Arcee yelled.

He buzzed, I don't know what he said. He started running towards the corner when I yelled his name.

He stopped and looked around. I started waving frantically before he looked down and buzzed again, the  picked me up.

"Raf is hiding around the corner!" I told him.

He turned it, the looked around for Raf. 

But he wasn't there.

I'm still ALIVE!!!! And I left on a cliffhanger, I will try to update sooner, KK? KK. Byeeeeee!