I can't trust them

I was sitting in my bed when I got a call from Jack.

"Hey Jack," I said cheerfully.

"Jacq, get down here NOW!" He hung up and I ran out of my room and into my car, wondering it was something to do with Raf.

Eight minutes later I ran into the base, to find all the bots around a small cot. 

"What happened?" I asked, running towards the cot, only for Jack and Miko to shield it, then Arcee and bulkhead behind them. 

"It's best you don't see him like this," Miko replied.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. What have they done with Raf.

I walked back to my car for what felt like hours before I saw Miko make a sign that I should come back. I ran to where Raf was sitting on the bed.

"Raf!" I hugged him.

"Hey Jacq," he hugged me back. 

"What happened?" I asked again.

He explained how he and Bumblebee were driving down the rode and a deceptcon's bullet hit them, sending him into what was like an electric shock/small coma.

I turned around and started to talk, but no words came out, but when they did, I didn't believe them myself.

"Well, if this is what it is like to know the Autobots, then I don't want to be a part of it. This is a war, and I know it. But I don't want my little brother involved in it. Come on Raf we are going," 

~~~~~~Raf's point of view~~~~~ 

Jacqlynn grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the base. I looked back and saw Bumblebee's eyes on me. 

I knew I would see them again, and I knew that Jacqlynn was starting to like this place, I knew we would be back. Too bad Jacqlynn doesn't see it yet.

Why did this always happen to me? I know that  Wheeljack had a likening for my sister, like she was his twin of a different species. We would be back.

I'll be back. (lol terminator)