Missed

Hehe... This will be a short chapter! Mostly bc I wanted to update but my dad and I are having an intense OUAT Season 5 marathon... So... Yeah

---------------

---Jacqlynn's POV---
I missed. I can't believe it. My head was screaming at my stupidity.

The silence was intense. Wheeljack stood in shock, not moving, paralyzed in fear.

The first to speak was Bulkhead. "You missed," he looked at me.

"You don't think I know that?!" I yelled.

"Yeah, but I didn't think it would happen!" He looked back at Wheeljack, who was still in shock staring wide-eyed at the wall, then back at me.

"Shut up!" I pointed my gun at his leg and shot it.

He cringed in pain and fell to the floor, groaning.

That is when Wheeljack awoke from the state he was in. "You tried to shoot me and the you shot my friend?! That's it!" He took out a grenade and threw it in my direction.

I dodged it, shooting at him in the process. I heard it go off, the radius of the blow just barely missing me. I saw that one side of the ship was blown up, leading to the outside. I knew what had to be done.

I could transform into the SR-71 jet that I chose (A/N- I'm sorry I'm a plane nerd and I couldn't help it)
and leave here or I could push them both out.

I looked at him and spoke to the others "the ship has been broken by a wrecker on the right wing, I'm going to attempt to push them out, to kill them," luckily he couldn't here my plan, for I spoke very low.

So I charged, activating my gun in the process.

---------
Ok, ok. So... I'm sorry for my cliffhangers. (can't you here the sincerity in my voice when I talk? (Hehe get the reference? Ok, no? I will shut up now...))

So... Here is this-

This is my friend Bob, he is a snail sloth, he has been with me for two years

This is my friend Bob, he is a snail sloth, he has been with me for two years... So yeah.

K BYEEEEEEE