Yeah, Ok.

~~~~~~Raf's POV~~~~~

        Its hard to stump me. But, this, has got me stumped. Why would Jacq do these things? She had but Wheeljack and Bulkhead's signals off the map. No more life signals. Maybe they went in an area with no way for recieving a signal. 

      Yeah. That's it. It can't be because they are... nah, let's not think that way, Raf. They can't be dead.

     I looked over at Miko, who was currently staring at the groundbridge, her eyes filled with urgency. She hoped to see the white, green, and blue lights swirl around, and see her Wreckers walk through. 

      This must be hard on her.

      "They really aren't coming back, are they?" Her peppy voice, drained from everything.

       "We cannot get our hopes down yet, Miko. There is still a chance." Ratchet called out to her. 

       I went back to trying to receive a signal from them.

      "I'm sorry guys, this is all my fault. I should have killed her when I got the chance." 

      "We need her captured, SmokeScreen, not killed." Ratchet rolled his eyes. 

:::::::???'s POV:::::::

        "I'm sorry guys, this is all my fault. I should have killed her when I got the chance." I rested my head in my hands, sighing in the reality of my fail.

       "We need her captured, SmokeScreen, not killed." Ratchet looked over and rolled his eyes at me.

        That's right! So I didn't fail! 

        Completely... I mean, I still didn't capture her... 

       Shut up Negative SmokeScreen we need to be positive here

       What is there to be positive about, Positive SmokeScreen? We failed. 

        Negative SmokeScreen, remember, the other members of the crew didn't capture her either. So we are still on the same level as them!

        Look what happened to them, Positive SmokeScreen, they got thrown off of the ship. 

        I was thrown out of my thoughts when I heard Jack yelling at me. 

       "Yes?" I answered. 

      "Stop getting so down for not capturing her first try. I mean, even in her human form she was hard to keep track of." He leaned on the yellow railing and gave a soft smile.

      "Trust me, I lived with her my whole life until now, I should know." Raf spun around in her chair to look at me. 

      "I still find it hard to believe, Jacqlynn, a robot! Wow, it is weird..." Miko said, however, her eyes did not move from the groundbridge. 

      "Yeah, Jack, Raf, you have a point." I smiled at them.

       What was she like as a human? I bet she was just as pretty as she is now as a robot~

       Shut up Positive SmokeScreen, she was probably ugly. 

       Negative SmokeScreen, how would that work?

       Everyone is prettier as a bot...

       I doubt that. I mean look at Ratchet, he would have to be a -6 on a scale of 1-10 of beauty if he was human to look like that as a bot.

      That was rude, Positive SmokeScreen. Maybe you aren't so bad.

      Thank you, I try my best to make you happy, Negative SmokeScreen.

&&&&&& Bulkhead's POV &&&&&&

     Being stranded can be fun. 

     However, the fun is completely sucked away when you are thrown out of a ship by a person you though was a friend, with a broken leg, and to have Wheeljack land on top of you. 

     How am I actually still alive? 

     It took a while to get Jackie to gain consciousness again.  When he did, I was glad he didnt break anything. Gee, I wonder why he didn't break anything. Maybe because HE LANDED ON ME. 

    We walked for what felt like forever, Jackie slowly carrying most of my weight as he helped me limp with him across the acres of nothing.   

    "Miko must be freaking out rightnow." I joked.

)))))) Miko's POV ((((((

       I am freaking out right now.

        SmokeScreen won't tell me what happened to them. I feel so lonely. 

       SmokeScreen has fallen into silence again, probably wrapped up in his thoughts. 

       I wonder what is happening in his thoughts. 

:::::: SmokeScreen's POV ::::::

       Shut up Postive SmokeScreen.

       No you shut up Negative Smokescreen. 

)))))) Miko's POV ((((((

    The colors of the groundbridge light up.

    My eyes widen and a grin plastered itself onto my face. 

    I bounced on the couch and watched the big figure of-

     Optimus walk in.

    My smile faded quickly, and a frown found its way there instead. 

     I sat down and faced the TV, watching the blank, dark screen. 

    They aren't coming back, are they?

------------------

I need SmokeScreen's thoughts in thsi chapter drawn out. Like... please.

I ship Positive and Negative SmokeScreen. Make a fanfic, make it happen. 

*coughs*

So... it is currently 22:35, it is still April Fool's Day here. 

Happy April Fool's Day I guess? 

By the time you will probably be reading this it will be either tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after. I actually don't know. 

Anyyywayyyy, I stayed up way too late for my poor, sensitive head. I have a headache. Everyone else is asleep. I want food. 

You're welcome for finally giving a proper update. 

Sorry for the SmokeScreen thoughts process. I just randomly thought, 'what if SmokeScreen had a fight going on in his head between optimistic thoughts and negative thoughts' and 'what if SmokeScreen had a crush on Racer/Jacqlynn' 

Are you guys even still reading this anymore? 

K BYEEEEEEEE

~Goldenwolf