Remembering?

Guess who's back? Back again!!!
Not Slim Shady... Just me...

Bet u don't care about this and u won't read this but, this will explain somethings.

So... Things came up, and this isn't the update date that I'm supposed to update, but this is the only book I want to update right now. I don't know why, I just do. (You guys are my special fans ~)

So... Where to begin, mostly I haven't update bc of laziness, then later my depression got worse, and I just haven't brought myself to update.

So, for my fans... Wow I never realized how much I need a fan name for I guys (comment if u have good ones! Maybe..) I shall update! On this fine July day!

Here we go!
---------------------

•••Wheeljack's POV•••

"Come on, Jackie! I'm Bulkhead! Your best friend! We are wreckers together! Best buds! Please remember!" The green one, Bulkhead, pleaded, for the hundredth time.

"Bulkhead, give him a break, see he obviously doesn't remember!" The blue and pink one, Arcee, sighed.

"I'm sorry guys, I really do want to remember!" I said.

It was true, these bots must have been important to me in the past that I can't remember.

"What do you remember?" Arcee asked.

I closed my eyes hard and racked up everything I remembered.

"My name is Wheeljack, I come from Cybertron, I had one relative left that died in the Cybertronian War," I said.

"Well, that's the same thing he said an hour ago when we asked!" The one names Ratchet said.

"Oh and one other thing!" I smiled.

"What?" They all said.

"I call Ratchet Doc," they all groaned, Ratchet groaned the loudest.

I started laughing.

They all stopped and stared.

"What?" I asked.

"Jackie, anything else?" Bulkhead said.

"Oh and I'm a wrecker and that I had a fleshie by the name of Jacqlynn... Jacqlynn.. JACQLYNN WHERE IS SHE?!" I stood up and panicked.

"She um... Didn't come back with you, we tried hard to find her, but she had gone missing..." Arcee said.

"We have to find her! She's probably with the bad guys!"

"The bad guys?" Arcee chuckled.

"These 'Bad Guys' are Decepticons and if they have Jacqlynn who knows what they have done to her! But until you get better, and we make sure we are prepared, we have to stay here, ok? She seems important to the Decepticon's plans so they won't kill her, maybe cut off a few limbs or such, but they defiantly won't ki-"

"Ratchet shut up you're starting to scare him!" Bulkhead said.

I sighed and sat down.

Stay strong, Jacq, we will find you.

---Jacqlynn's POV---

"These, are the Autobots. They want to kill us, especially Megatron, our leader," Ayla said, pointing at some pictures of some robots on a screen.

"Ok... So they're the bad guys?" I asked.

"Yes, this one, though," she pointed to a bot holding something in his hand, and a smirk on his face, "wants to kill you, if u see him, murder him on contact."

"Got it, murder him on contact, what's his name?" I asked

"Wheeljack."

-----------------

So how was it? Did you miss the story? I missed writing it I forgot how fun it was to leave cliffhangers and watch u suffer!

I mean... I missed seeing how happy you guys got in the comments asking for updates... Yeah yeah that's what I meant..

-Goldenwolf229