*Titles are hard to come up with*-An Actual Update

______Raf's POV_____

I walked home in defeat. I tended to come home earlier so I can lock myself in my room or pretend to be asleep by the time my mother comes home from work. It is pretty much the only thing I can do at this point, to keep her from asking where Jack has been.

However, today was not my day.

My mother was home early.

I walked into the house, to find my mother reading a book at the dinning table. She looked up.

"Rafael! Nice to see you again! How long has it been? Like... a month?" The sarcasm was dripping from her tongue.

"Heh... yeah... how are you?" I rubbed my nape, looking everywhere but at her.

"I am ok. I would be doing better if I knew where your sister was." She glared at me.

My eyes went wide. "I-I haven't seen her?" I knew this was coming...

"Don't lie to me Rafael."

"I'm not."

"I went to visit her at the swim club, but they said they haven't seen her in months, and the last time they saw her, they said she had decided to quit. What would make her quite her passion, Rafael? I have been seeing you less and less, and then you sister just goes and... disappears?!" She shuts the book and walks over to me, tears brimming her eyes.

"Mom, I seriously don't know where she went!" I held my hands up in defense.

"Rafael Jorge Gonzales Esquival.... I thought you were better than this. Lying to your own mother. Your sister was HE one to lie, don't tell me you have turned into her yourself!" She walked off.

I sighed. I am such a disappointment.

.........Jacq's POV........

I don't know what is happening. Something feels off.

"Ayla, why do I feel bad for pushing them off?" I asked my mentor and sorta-best friend.

"I don't know, you are too soft of a person. You have to toughen up more. Show no emotions. Block them out."

"That's stupid. I can't do that. I'm just... too weak I guess." I looked at the floor.

"Hey, don't say that. You are never too weak. For all we know, you just got rid of 2 of our biggest threats when taking over!"

The way they looked at me before I kicked them off... I can't forget that...

-------------------------------

Hai there. I have writers block. How has your summer been? Mine is very boring.

Anyway, I might bring out the X Reader but maybe not at the same time because well... I Don't know. It would be a challenge for me, but I like challenges. So we will see. Before I release it, like maybe a day before, I will put an A/N here.

Also, I will be writing some other stories on what I hope to be my more serious account, @wink_pil
So, if you are interested in that, go follow for those when they are released.

ALSO: THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS, WITH YOUR READS WE HAVE MADE IT TO 58.7k READS, AND BEFORE WE KNOW IT WE WILL BE AT 60k! WHERE I SHALL ANSWER QUESTIONS MAYBE (if you wanna do that comment questions... or not lol either way)

Until then, bai bai!

~Golden