Torture

Wheeljack's POV

Megatron went up to me.

"Ok, let's start, where is the base?" 

"I'm not telling you nothing," I smirked, but it immediately faltered when I realized what I did.

"Very well, then," Megatron backed up and raised the taser to me. 

"No! Don't do it! Do it to me, just don't touch the girl!" My eyes widened.

"Autobot, I already tried with you, but to no avail. Now, you care deeply about flesh and blood, here. So, this is bound to work better!" He put the taser to her stomach.

She groaned and held in her screams. 

"Oh, she's a strong one!" Megatron smiled.

He shocked Jacqlynn more.

"One more time, tell me where the Autobot base is, or I will get out the real guns, and kill her!" He raised his gun to her.

"I won't tell you, kill me, not Jacq!" 

"Please, you think I would actually kill something like her? She is way to important to us. You know, she is closer to the dark side then you think. That's because she isn't an Esquival. She isn't exactly human. She was a cybertronian, the only one to die and be reincarnated as a human!" 

"How do you know this?!" I yelled.

"Please, she was in our data base, she was neutral, not one of you, not one of us. She died protecting her younger, twin brother." 

I remembered, my sister. She had died protecting me. But it can't be, it wouldn't make any sense! I don't even remember her name.

I remember the day ratchet said she was like my twin, does he know? What else have the autobots been keeping from me?

CLIFFHANGER WHAHAHAHAHAHA ok, this was really really really short. I wanted to update but of course, hahahaha, I mostly just wanted to leave you guys on a cliffhanger, tbh, this just came to me, I was just randomly typing in a trance then when I read back I was all like, 'WHAT? WHEN WERE THEY RELATED?! PLOT TWIST!' So yeah...