Forgotten

///Wheeljack's POV///

After Jacqlynn got stabbed with the device, Megatron came up to me.

"You are going to go back home now, to your little Autobots, but you are going to lose all your memory. I have given RacerStreak back her Cybertronian form. In a couple hours, she will be trained by my daughter, Ayla. She won't remember you, or her old life. She is starting from scratch, to become one of us," Megatron smirked and stabbed me with the same device, then everything went black.

_______________

"Jackie? Jackie wake up!" I heard a deep male voice say.

I opened my eyes to see a robot with a dark green paint. Next to him was a blue and pink bot.

"Ratchet, he's awake!" The blue and pink one said.

Soon, a orange and white bot ran up.

"Wheeljack, are you ok? We found you passed out if the Decepticon ship!" The one named Ratchet said.

"Who is Wheeljack, and the Decepti-what ship?" I asked, sitting up, then clutching my head.

I groaned in pain.

"Oh no, Ratchet what happened?" The dark green one said.

"Bulkhead, I'm sorry to say this but, your dear friend Wheeljack has memory lose. He doesn't remember anything."

----------------

///Jacqlynn's POV///

I woke up in a dark room, laying on a bed. I sat up and noticed another bot sitting across the room from me. She has red eyes and looked exactly like Megatron. Why can I remember him but no one else?

"Um, hi?" I said, waving slightly.

"Hi, I'm Ayla, Megatron's daughter," She smirked at me.

"I'm- I actually don't know, who am I?" I was confused, the only person I could remember is Megatron, why? I don't know, was he a fatherly figure, or an enemy, an ally?

"Your name is Racerstreak, I'm going to train you, to become one of us."