The Past Pt. 2

:::::Jacqlynn's POV::::::

I had the feeling of falling, falling forever. Every once and a while, I felt a sharp pain, and the echoing of a man's voice laughing and the yelling of pleas from another. Soon, I stopped falling, no pain was involved with landing on a shiny, black, hardwood floor.

I walked for a while, my footsteps echoing. There was no noise but noises I made. I walked for what felt like hours before I heard a voice.

I turned to the sound of the voice, but no one was there. Then, everything faded as I found myself standing on Cybertron, during a war.

I saw one robot running, and then they collapsed. He looked like- Wheeljack? I watched everything play out, he kept yelling the name of someone, I think they were called Racerstreak. Then, a Decepticon came up, and was about to shoot him.

I heard a girl's voice yelling his name, then I saw her. She had similar features to Wheeljack, she was a female version of him. She skidded in front of Wheeljack right as the Decepticon fired. She had shot him before that happened, he fell to the ground and died. However, she didn't.

Wheeljack leaned over her body and I watched the scene play out. It was heartbreaking to see Wheeljack in that state. Then he got up and started running.

I gasped and saw Megatron talking with Wheeljack. I was back on the ship, hung up, and that was probably a hallucination or a nightmare.

Wheeljack looked at me, surprised.

"Racer?" He said.

"Who? I'm Jacqlynn, Raf's sister. I saw Racer, she died. I watched in my weird dream."

Megatron smiled. "Oh, so the plan worked! Soon, you will remember you past, Racerstreak! You shall remember how you died that day and left your twin in sorrow!"

"My-my twin?" I tilted my head in confusion.

Megatron walked up to me and smirked. "One last time, and your memory will be given back, and your life and everyone else's will never be the same."

The he shocked me with a taser, as I blacked out, he stuck something into my neck.

---------
The new schedule is in session! See you guess next week!