Raf

"Raf... Where are you?!" I yelled as bumblebee and I ran around looking for him.

He was missing from the corner we left him at. 

"Oh god, oh god, go God!" I started panicking.

Bumblebee buzzed and I looked at him.

"I have no idea what in the world of Hades you just said and by little brother is missing! This day can't get any worse!" I made odd hand movements and hyperventilated.

Bumblebee buzzed  again. I think said to shut up, or that he likes strawberries... Probably the first one.

After that, I fainted.

---Raf's POV---

I waited for Jacqlynn to come back.

"There one is!" I heard a voice say. 

I turned and saw Starscream.

"Oh no," I gasped and started to run, but soon was picked up. 

They rook me to a room, where starscream and I were shut into with a few guards.

"Where is the girl?" He said and closed his fist near my face.

"I don't know where Jacqlynn is!" I said frantically.

"I don't believe you human!" He narrowed his eyes.

"I'm telling the truth! She left me to hide in the corner to see what the commotion was about then you guys took me!" 

"Ugh! I can't get anything out of you!" Starscream was now frustrated, I could tell.

There was scilence for a while before he talked.

"Ah ha! They will come for you, and then we can defeat in hem once and for all!" He stood up excitedly.

Oh no! I thought to myself.

Wait, he has never beaten them before, so how could he beat them now? 

This is a shorter chap. Because I wanted to update but I didn't have to many ideas but still...