Wait. What? (Yes, this is an update, surprise surprise)

I sat on the couch on my computer, I was working out some homework for my science class.

I mumbled the answers to myself, listening to my words as the read the letters on the paper from my notes.

A loud noise interrupted my thoughts. I guess I got so used to the science the sound hurt my ears, especially since the ringer was at full volume.

I groaned and quickly grabbed the cell phone and answered.

"Yes?" I asked, a bit irritated.

"Hey! Did I catch you at a bad time?" The sound of Miko filled my ears and I sighed.

"No, just in the middle of science," I looked at the homework.

"Oh! Perfect timing then!"

I chuckled lightly then asked what's up.

"Nothing, normal things. You know, school, friends, bulkhead picking me up, going to the base, Raf got kidnapped by Soundwave, you have to work with Wheeljack and more to get him, blah, blah,  blah, you know, the ush," I nodded, the shot up from my seat.

"WHAT?" I shouted.

"Oh, ow jacqlynn!" 

"S-sorry," I quitly said, the  remembered the situation. 

"How did he get captured you might ask, simple. Bumble bee and him went for a ride, Soundwave, fight, Raf gets captured, boom! That's how it happened!" 

"How are you so calm about thins, Miko?" I rushed to grab my jacket and keys.

"Oh, by use I'm not the overprotective sister." She said overprotective stronger than the other words, which made me pause,

"I'm not overprotective," I protested.

"Uh-huh. You just care strongly about him," 

"Exactly," I stated, getting into my car. 

"Which is just saying overprotected in another way," 

"That is definitely not true," 

"Technically, it is," 

"No, it's not," 

"Yes it is,"

"I'll meet you at the base," I hung up.

I drove in silence. These things always happen to me. 

Wheeljack, Raf, these things, I much rather be somewhere else than in this family, like New York. 

Wheeljack. I just remembered he will be helping Team Prime, oh, great.

I drove into the base, stepped out to see the bots.

Arcee, Prime, Sunshine, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and the great Bot himself, Wheeljack.

I guess I haven't updated for two reasons: 1. Procrastination 2. Procrastination 

Yeah, expect just as long for the next one. BTW, thanks for 2.3K reads!!!!