Optimus

I walked outside of the school with my purple backpack as heavy as ever.

"Jacqulynn!" I heard a voice say, I turned and saw it was Jack. 

"Hey Jack  what's up?" I smiled.

"You need to come with us," he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards Miko in a green car, and Raf, in what I believe is Bumblebee. 

I yank my hand away. "Why?"

"If you know about them, then you have to be with them," Miko pointed at me and smirked.

"Um, I don't know about this..." I started walking away.

"Jacq, you have to! Optimus wants to meet you!" I heard Raf's voice. But was at that point, I knew I had no choice.

"Fine," I sighed, walking towards my jeep to follow them to the base.

~~~~~~~\(^_^)/~~~~~~~~~ time skip of laziness

I drove into the base and parked my car on the edge of the road.

"What up, Science Fiction Club?" I said, leaning against my car, arms crossed.

"Ah yes, your back," I heard Rachet sigh.

"I don't know what your talking about, she reminds me of Wheeljack," I saw Bulkhead lean closer towards the TV that Miko was watching. 

"Who's Wheeljack?" I asked. 

"He is one of Bulkhead's friends from Cybertron, our home planet," Rachet replied.

"Hey Ratchet, you know those people who are almost never happy but have Happy names? If you were one, you would be sunshine," I climbed up the stairs and stared at him.

Bulkhead laughed and Arcee mumbled, "Definitely Wheeljack."

"What its true!" I pointed my whole hand at him, which made him grumble something, then pull a switch.

Then, a greenish portal-I think it was a portal-and in came a blue, red, and grey robot came in.

"Welcome back Optimus," Ratchet says. 

I stepped back, my ponytail brushing my neck.

"So this is the girl that took Raf from us yesterday?" I nodded. Optimus was big, like not just big to me, but compared to the other robots, too. 

"I'm Optimus Prime," He smiled, but it looked more like a line.

"Jacqulynn," 

"Welcome Jaqulynn, we are the autobots, and for the last month or so your brother has been helping us in the battle with the decepticons (is that spelled right?)." 

" Just wondering, why do I have to be with you guys?" 

"To hold our secret," Ratchet replies. "So you don't go blurting about how you saw a robot that transformed into a car."

"Got it sunshine," and I went to sit down with Miko, where I heard Ratchet mumbling about how much he hates me.

I could get used to this.