Megatron

I slowly opened my eyes, I found I was still in the spider's.... Um.... Legs. I groan.

"Look who's up, Megatron is going to be so happy to see you," she says.

"Who, are you? Where am I?" I gasp, her grip tightened. 

"I'm Arachnid, and you're on the Decepticon ship, Jacqlynn," 

How does she know me? 

"Where are you taking me?" I relaxed, so she did, too.

"Why, we are taking you to Megatron. We see that the Autobots care deeply about you, even the humans, so, we can either take them down when they come to get you, or torture you to get information!"

"Oh," I hid my smile, these guys are so gullible.

She took me to a main room where there was a giant robot standing at a computer. We was shades of gray and red eyes. 

"Ah, Arachnid, you're back! And what do you have  here? The autobot human, Jacqlynn, right?" He smiled an evil smile with sharp teeth. 

I nodded, too scared to say anything. 

'Megatron, turn in the human, or face one off our most, interestingly grenade-happy bots will be after  you!' Optimus's voice rang out of the monitor. Echoing around the room.

"Hang her up, then pry information from her brain, Wheeljack will be here soon, then we will kill him, then after the information is out, I will kill her too!" 

Then they took me to a room and tortured me. 

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

I woke in a form of a star, all four of my limbs were connected to a chain. 

I hear some commotion, I looked down in defeat, I was doomed. Then I saw a burnt mark on my blue shirt.

"This was my favorite shirt!" I moaned.

Then, the doors opened, I saw a familiar face, but it wasn't the one I wanted to see. Megatron.

"Tell me, where is the base of the Autobots?!"

"Never!" I spat, then he shocked me in the neck.

"Agh!" I screamed, the heat rising quickly, I felt like I was bleeding.

The Megatron dropped to the ground. Arcee and Wheeljack came in. 

They unattached me, then Arcee carried me out as Wheeljack shot anyone in our way. 

I looked at Wheeljack, he looked back. I smiled, then everything went black.

A/N I love saying that last sentence...