Missing

Raf's POV

"Hey Jack, have you seen Jaqulynn? I haven't seen her all day," I asked Jack.

"Haven't seen her, maybe Miko has," He suggested.

We asked Miko if she had seen her, but no luck with her either.

"We could call base, they can pinpoint her location if she has used her phone recently, which I know she has. She can't go long without it!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, but we've been calling her with no luck, how do we know she didn't lose it or died?" Miko pointed a figure at me in a know-it-all way.

"Just trust me," we sat underneath the big shaded tree by our school.

"Hello?" 

"Hey ratchet, it's Raf," 

"Rafael! What do you need?" 

"Can you pinpoint Jacqlynn's location? We can't find her and we are hoping you can," 

"Sure," we were in silence for a while.

"Found her! She is in Alamosa, Colorado!" Ratchet's voice boomed through the phone.

"Great! Can you send someone to get her? Maybe a decepticon has captured her and took her there," 

"Sure!" 

I hung up and hoped for the best.

Arcee's POV

"Alamosa? Colorado? What is she doing there?" I asked. 

Then I realized the only reasonable explanation. Wheeljack or a decepticon.

I'm going with the first one.

Ratchet opened a ground bridge to Alamosa and I drove through, right as I made it in, I saw desert. I saw a couple restraints, fast food, a sports store, and a hotel. There was a college.

"No wonder her kidnapper chose this place..." I said.

I drove into the desert and found Wheeljackiscomin ship, shortly after I saw Wheeljack. He was arguing with Jacqlynn. 

I drove up and transformed.

"Having some problems Wheeljack?" I asked.

He turned around. "Yeah, she won't talk to me at all, it's like she ants to go home or something!" 

I sighed, he doesn't learn.

"Oh yeah! Kidnap her and just expect her to listen and cooperate!" I said sarcastically.

I heard a laugh from Jaqclynn to look over and she her with a snicker on her face, her light brown hair waving softly in her eyes, shocking blue ends getting in her mouth slightly. To be honest, she was quite pretty. 

"Oh! What are you going to do about it?" Wheeljack got in my face. 

I turned into s motorcycle. "Take her back to Jasper, away from this place of nothing," 

"Uh-huh! Well, we can let her choose who she wants to stay with!" He looked at Jaqulynn, who looked at him then walked towards me.

"Sorry, Jackie, but I want to go home, and be with Raf and my friends," by the look on his face, he was shocked that he talked to him, and she chose me over him.

"Come on, Jacq, Raf wants you home," and I drove off.

Jacqlynn's POV

I looked back to see a sad and shocked expression on Wheeljack's face. I just left him. 

For my own good. I never realized how insane he was, I mean he can't just take me away from my home without my premission. For all he knows, and I know, I may never talk to him again.

But we know that won't happen, right?