Escape

Wheeljack's POV

I saw the look on her face, it was the face of pure hatred and evil.

She lunged at me with her gun still ready to shoot. My eyes widened and I dodged her, forcefully landing on Bulkhead by mistake.

I ended up tackling him... And dangling from the edge of a ship with my evil sister wanting to kill me...

I grasped the hard surface of the ship, Bulkhead holding onto my right leg with all his strength. I gritted my teeth and called in to Ratchet.

"Um... I'm hanging from a plane so...."

"Your what?!" I heard him scream.

"Doc, just calm down, I'm going to let go, and I'm hoping Bulk and I won't die," I said, my grip starting to give out.

"If you do, I will open a ground bridge and try to get you guys in and save you. However, how likely is someone to SURVIVE A FALL PLUMMETING TO GROUND?!"

I chuckled, the looked up at my twin, who now has a small army of decepticons behind her, making there way to me.

"You wanted to murder me, too bad I'm going to murder myself first," I smirked.

"What are you-" She balled her hands into fists as I let go, frustration melting onto her face.

Bulk and I continued our fall to the ground, which felt like forever by the way, until we hit it with a loud 'thump'.

Jacqlynn's POV

I groaned in frustration.

"He just went suidcial on me! You have to be KIDDING ME!" I kicked the ship parts on the ground out the opening and screamed.

"I'm going to go patch up, you keep watch for anymore of them-" I pointed out the opening to the clear sky.

"Yes ma'am," one said and they all went on their way.

I started my walk back, getting more are more calmer about this, he took his own life, he is still dead. You did your job- sort of.

Yeah... I'm back. Oopsies. I'm sorry I'll just include a unitato picture. Then I'll leave.

 Then I'll leave

K BYEEEEEE