AGAIN?! +IMPORTANT(sort of) A/N

We arrived at the now all too familiar ship. In the all too familiar sky.

I was carried down the all too familier corridors to the room where either the Decepticon King (that's my new name for Megatron) or the whimpy whiney vain robot.

We went into the room to see Megatron back. Then I wonder what happened to starscream, we heard him give the message...

I smiled and fist pumped... But unfortunately not in my head.

"What was that for, human?" He smirked (if robots can smirk, I'm pretty sure he smirked...).

"Oh! Um... To be honest, I kinda knew it was you, you know, whiny whimpy dude couldn't make this plan up... And make it work.." If I could rub my nape in awkwardness right now, I would.

"Oh, Starscream? Of course he couldn't!"

"Optimus is coming! And there is no way you can defeat him!" I said.

"Watch your tone, human. You're in my domain. I can clearly beat you!"

"Beat me? Yeah, most likely, in fact, it is certain, it's like impossible for me to beat you! But to beat the Autobots? Nah, they will win... I bet on it!"

"You bet on it?"

"Yeah, like 100 bucks or somethin that they will beat you."

He laughed, then stopped and ordered his soldier to take me to my cell.

We walked in silence, and after what felt like forever, we reached my cell. it looked like the same room I got my favorite shirt ruined in. Ah, good times... NOT.

They hooked me up, and left. I looked around when I heard a voice coming from a corner, where I realized another trap-thingy was.

The voice groaned and I ended up looking into the electric blue eyes of a robot.

"Hey, how is Sunshine? Still a pain in the tailpipe even after I left?"

I laughed, but it sounded strained, and psychotic. I found him. I found my other half, my twin. Wheeljack.

"You betcha. How is being hung up going for ya? You seem to be in quite a twist there!" I joked.

"Shut it, fleshie, you are in the same twist."

"Yeah, but you know who is coming to save me? Optimus, he was there when I got captured! He is going to rescue me! I don't know about you though," I leaned my head back so it popped, I love that sound.

He laughed, but stopped suddenly. "You came with Prime?! How did that happen?" He looked shocked.

"Well, Megatron wanted me to come, so... Yeah," Right as I said that , the doors opened and Megatron walked in.

"Ah... Since Wheeljack here won't tell us where the Autobot base is, and torch ring him does nothing, why not torcure the human he cares about? That will defiantly get him to talk!" He said to himself.

Great... Just as I started to like this shirt. I felt a sharp pain on my side, I heard Wheeljack yelling, and my vision went dark.

Ok.. How have you been? I haven't updated in like what? 7 billion years. Jk, jk. It's been a month or so. Ok, first off, shoutout to everyone who has read this book! Don't forget to comment about the chap, or vote on the chap, or add this story to your reading list or library! If you like Harry Potter, check out my fanfic, or if you like mystery and adventure with some humor, continue voting and stuff for this book, and check out my first story I wrote on wattpad, Understanding New Earth, or my newer book, Bond of the Elements! I will see you guys next time, and PM me just to talk or if you have ideas for future chapters, or what should, happen in the next chapter! P.s. THANKS FOR 16+ K reads Jsjmsmdkdjdkkdkd!!!!

~Goldenwolf229