Running from a Decepticon

Today I decided to wear something more casual, but still girly, than the dress yesterday. I knew Wheeljack was going to pick me up today, for school ended and he told me that.

Raf was taken to the base by Bumblebee, for I told him he could go. I walk to Wheeljack, got in and he took off, I watched as people stared in awe, probably wondering how I got such a nice 'car'.

I sighed and looked out the window. On our way to the base I almost fell onto the front of the vehicle, Wheeljack had abruptly stopped.

"Hey what was that for?" I asked.

"Decepticon," was all I heard.

"A decepticon! Where?" I started to turn when I saw a jet start flying towards us at full speed.

"Hold on, and I'm sorry Jacqlynn, I'm going to have to let you go and run the the base, I will get you as far as I can go," he started racing towards the base, the meter at full. I kept holding on, when he stopped again.

I unbuckled and took my bag and backed away as he transformed, then he ushered me to run as he shot bullets at the Decepticon.

I wanted to look back and help, but I knew I couldn't, I wanted to stop, my pink boots not made for this hardcore running, or running at all. When I reached the base, I fell over from exhaustion.

"Jacq!" I heard Raf yell. I saw faces, Jack, Raf and Miko's.

"Raf," I smiled, happy that the Decepticon got me instead of him.

"What happened? Where's Jackie?" Bulkhead ran up to me.

"Decepticon, told me to run," I gasped.

I layed there until I heard a car start coming in.

I sat up, my hair now a mess. "Wheeljack?" I turned.

"Ugh, not Wheeljack." I sighed and layed back down, depressed that it was only Optimus.

"Jacqlynn, what happened?"

"Wheeljack, saved me," I closed my eyes and passed out, too tired to get up.

"Is she dead?"

"No, Jackie she isn't, just sleeping,"

"Not anymore, Metal brains," I called them, I rubbed my eyes, the sat up.

"Oh! Thank goodness! I thought that you were dead!" I got off and stared at him.

"It would take more than a measly run in boots to kill me," I crossed my arms.

I saw he had a gash on his left arm.

"What happened?" I asked, pointing to it.

"Let's just say that wasnt any specific Decepticon, but it was a hard one to beat," he shrugged.

I looked around and saw no one was there but Wheeljack, Miko, Bulkhead, and Sunshine(Ratchet).

"How long was I out?" I wondered aloud.

"Long enough for Arcee, Bumblebee, and Raf to go home, well, Raf and Jack. The others just dropped them off," Miko replied, she was on bulkheads shoulder.

"Well, good for them, I'm going to start on my way home, too," I yawned.

"Well, you can go home with Miko and Bulkhead, I need to fix wrecker here up," Ractchet said.

"What ever you say, Doc," Wheeljack winked at our inside joke.

"Well, bye guys, bye Sunshine," I smiled a toothy grin, only to get a mumble of hatred from Ratchet.