Ok then

Previously...

Only five minutes have passed before a message came, and it wasn't a good one.

"Optimus," a voice rang out.

"What do you want Starscream?" Optimus answered.

"Guess what?"

Optimus didn't say anything.

"Times up, we blew up one of your allies! The one with the spaceship," I sat up.

Wheeljack? Blown up? I thought he would do better to not get blown up.

"What do you want with him?" Optimus said through the silence from the shock.

"Why, we have him chained up, and he is half-conscious, we don't want anything, he is all we need to find the location of your base!" I smacked my forehead, Wheeljack is strong, he doesn't give up that easily.

"If you want to come with, bring the girl, Jacqlynn, I believe her name is? She seems to be quite close to the ally."

Everyone looked at me, Starscream hung up. No one looked away from me.

"Well, Ok then," I got off the couch and went to the ground bridge.

"Let's go on an adventure!" Milo ran up next to me.

"No, I think it would be safer if everyone stayed except of Jacqlynn and I," Optimus said.

"Why would you do this Optimus? Are you insane? You need back up!" Ratchet protested.

"Sh, sh, shhhhhh. Sunshine, I'm sure the big man has a good reason," I held my hand up to Ratchet.

He rolled his eyes and opened the ground bridge to the coordinates of the call.

"I'm going to die," I'm muttered, and ran into the ground bridge.