Jackhammer

"So, where are we going?" I asked, noticing we just passed the base.

"To my ship, the Jackhammer," he replied.

I shrugged. I mean, I don't know where it is but I had a feeling he was going to bring me back home.

Once we got there I got out and he transformed, the Jackhammer seemed to be what Wheeljack would look like as a ship. It was huge with a circular window.

I got in and saw the weapons though a blue lighting.

"Isn't she beautiful?" I could hear a peice on vainity in his voice.

"Yeah," I tried not to laugh at his ship he was so vain about.

I climbed into the seat, and looked out the front window. I smiled, this was awesome. As a kid, I always wanted a spaceship, to pretend I was in Star Wars. The nerd in me was coming up fast and I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Wheeljack asked.

I gasped and shook my head, making a small sound out of my mouth that sounded like nothing.

He shrugged and sat down, the started up the ship.

"Wait, where are we going?" I stood up on the seat, holding on so I wouldn't fall.

"Away from here," he replied.

"No, why?" I yelled.

"Calm down, just away from Jasper. Doc doesn't want me around you for he thinks that m a bad influence, so we are going away from Doc and the others,"

"What about Raf? What about my MOM?!" I looked at him. He just shrugged again.

"That doesn't matter,"

"Yes, yes it does!!" I slumped in the seat cursing under my breath.

"Listen, I'm just trying to keep you away from the crazy lunatics of anyone but Bulk,"

"Now your just being-being OVERPROTECTIVE," I yell the last words they echoed around the word.

He sighed, obviously frustrated, "Look, kid. I'm taking you away, to a place where the Autobots and Decepticons can't hurt you or in the Autobots case, annoy you, ok?!" I sat up straighter big didn't say anything.

Where I was going, I don't know. What Mom and Raf would think, I don't know. I don't know anymore. Realizing my dream of being in a spaceship soon beacame a nightmare.

A/N: I haven't updated, sorry! I was lost for ideas for this chapter, then it beacome short! 🤔🐼 I'm going to need some ideas for the next chapter, comment your ideas! Thanks for not complaining and letting me take my time with this!