Chapter 4: Noah Puckerman

It turns out Niall and I have the same schedule.

In class, I earned stares from my classmates for being the new girl. I think the janitor closet thing got around because I got some laughs too.

First day of school is always the most memorable....

At the end of the day I decided to go back to the library to check out a book. I walked with Liam and Niall who were headed there too.

"So you like it here?" Liam asked, hands jammed in his pockets.

"Yup." I smiled, "The teachers are nice, and the campus is pretty."

"Yea, you know, the fountains are so you can just wade around in before class." Liam said. "But I like the soccer field the best."

"I like the vending machines near the office!" Niall grinned. "But it's so hard to just pick one snack, that's why I usually get five snacks!"

I laughed as Liam messed his hair. "Don't worry Ivory, he's fat on the inside."

"Hey! I'm beautiful on-" Niall froze and looked straight in front of us.

I turned my head and saw a guy in front of the library with a leather jacket and worn out jeans. Dressed kinda like a gangster. He had a itty bitty flat mohawk sprouting from his head. "Hey faggots." he greeted.

"What do you want?" Niall asked acting tough.

I thought Liam was calm, but when I looked next to me, his fists were clenched and so were his teeth.

"I just wanted to check out a book, you're the library nerds right?" he smirked.

You know that saying: sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me? Well mohawk didn't lay a finger on Liam, but he exploded from the insults.

"WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT A BOOK?!?!? YOU DON'T READ, YOU SMOKE SO MUCH, YOUR BRAINCELLS CAN'T GAIN ANYMORE KNOWLEDGE! JUST LEAVE US ALONE!" he stomped past him into the library.

"There's a nerd rant for you."

I turned around and saw Harry, Louis, and Zayn.

"What took you guys so long?" Niall huffed, "We were about to get beat to pieces!"

"Oh, you still are." the bully said as his gang of friends crept by his side with dirty stares, just like how they do it in the movies.

"shit shit shit....." Louis muttered hiding his head in Zayn's chest.

"Aye Puck, there's a girl. You can't hit a girl." one of the bully's minions said staring at me.

"Well get rid of her." Puck ordered. I was dragged away from the rest of the boys kicking and yelling.

"What? No!" One muscular guy held me back, but I was close enough to see the whole scene unfold. I tried to wiggle out of the guy's arms but I was too weak. "Wait, I have to help!" "Too bad." the guy just laughed. See, this is why I wish I was a guy sometimes.

I squirmed and wiggled but the guy behind me just grunted and held my wrists harder.

All I could do was stand there, just watch my new friends get beat up.

I closed my eyes in fear and heard the worst noises ever. There was a lot of yelling, especially from my friends. I brought my hands in front of my face, then bit the guy's hands.

CHOMP

The guy howled like a werewolf.  When I tried to run he grabbed me again, then kept my hands behind my back. So much for escaping.

After five minutes, I heard one yell from an older guy that made the muscular guy let go of me.

I opened my eyes and saw Puck and his gang gone. My friends looked pretty shaken up, and there was a teacher helping Harry up from the ground.

"Who did this?" the teacher asked.

The boys took a minute to answer but they said, "Noah Puckerman."

"Not again...." the teacher said swiftly walking into the main office.