Chapter 28: Bossy-Pants

Well, we came up with a plan to get Harry back to his youth. It's a very stupid plan if you ask me, but this time around, I'll just sit back and watch how things play out.

"Hey Miss Moon." Puck strolled into the classroom. Niall was back in the library taking care of Louis, Zayn, and Liam. Never leaving them alone, ever. And Harry and I were right outside Miss. Moon's classroom eavesdropping, and waiting for Puck's signal. I hugged a bag containing Harry's gym clothes, don't ask how long it took to get him to open the locker with his clothes inside.

"Ivory, can I kiss her now?." Harry tugged on my shirt.

"We have to wait for the signal Harry." I said for the fifth time.

"Miss. Moon, can I call you Amanda?" Puck's voice was easily heard, "No? Okay, well, I know I'm not in your class, but I really want to bake with you. Maybe get something in that oven of yours."

I shuddered. Miss. Moon is the prettiest, youngest teacher on campus but that can be dangerous, I guess.

"Puckerman, I'm busy. You can ask for a schedule change in the main office though."

"No." Puck said harshly.

I bit my lip, don't go too hard, she'll expel you.

"You know what I mean, and I know what you do."

My eyes lit up.

I didn't hear anything for a solid three minutes, and I got a little scared. Next thing I know, Puck is a torpedo out of that classroom. Holding Harry at his stomach, and laughing his head off. I quickly follow them, by the time I caught up, Puck took the bag, and Harry in the boy's bathroom.

Right, the 'transformation'

I wait outside and leaned against the wall. I wonder what happened in that classroom. What Puck said to that teacher creeps me out. But how did Harry get inside that classroom? Did I miss the signal?

"Gaaaaaay!"

I turned around, next thing I knew, Harry and Puck were walking out of the bathroom with Puck's old posse making fun of them.

"Coming out of the same stall." A jock shook his head, "This is why you left us for two weeks?"

Puck ignored them and angrily marched back to the library. You could tell he was trying his best to keep his temper down.

Meanwhile, Harry stood there looking like an idiot. Confused, and in his gym clothes. I took his hand, as if he were still five, "Let's go." I said quietly, leaving the scene.

Howls could be heard behind us, but we didn't look back. By the time we got to the library, we couldn't hear them anymore, but Puck was really upset.

"Those guys are so-" he kicked a trashcan over.

I was about to tell him to calm down, but good old Harry held my shoulder, "Let him cool off."

"Fine." I sighed, then looked up at him, "Welcome back by the way."

He smiled, "Thank you," he paused for a moment. " Miss. Bossy-pants."

I blinked, "Wha?"

He laughed, "That's what us kids called you when you weren't around. Just a joke."

I laughed, but it wasn't a real laugh. Bossy? I'm not bossy! Well, maybe a little, but where would we all be without my bossyness? I mean, if I had any bossyness in me, that is.

I sighed, maybe I need to change.

Just a smidge.