Chapter 22: Keep your Pants on

"Now show me your Grrrr face!"

"Grrr!"

"Now flex."

"My eyes burn." I commented.

Puck was teaching Harry and Liam how to be hot or something, but they were just standing on the tables shirtless, flexing, and growling.

"Her eyes burn cause we're so hot." Puck assured his students.

"Sizzle." Liam smiled.

"Exactly, now if you want to look even more hot, you need to take off you pants-"

"Oh, no, no, no you don't" I interrupted, "I know some hot guys who keep their pants on." I tried convincing the boys.

"Like who?" Puck challenged.

"Like umm," Wow thanks Puck. "I don't know, but people can be hot while wearing clothes."

"Like if they catch on fire?" Louis joined the conversation.

"Sure...." I said.

"Well, team abs can do whatever they want because we are like gods." Puck crossed his arms over his bare chest.  

"Hmm, is that a challenge I smell?" I raised an eyebrow putting my hands on my hips.

"Maybe," Puck grinned at the idea, "But unfortunately, you don't have a team."

"Louis, Niall, Zayn." I called as they immediately followed behind me. "We're team A."

"They have one more member!" Harry argued.

"Leave them bee, we have a secret weapon."

"What weapon?"

 "Abs." So much for a secret weapon.

 Then he turned to me, "Capture the flag, sound good to you?"

I nodded, "Now if you excuse us.... WE CALL BACK ROOM BASE!" my team ran to the luxury of the backroom to claculate a plan.

One score and you win the whole game, we just need to out smart those three.

"That team is all brawn and no brain, we're sure to beat'em with a good strategy, any strategy actually." I spoke to my team, "Let's win this."

"I'll try my best, for you Ivory." Niall spoke up, the first time in three days.

"T-Thanks..." I said.

"Team A's flag is a done!" Louis and Zayn marched up to us with red construction paper taped to a ruler.

"Alright guys, nice work."

Louis smiled and Zayn barked.

"Now, strategy time." I twirled my hair around my finger, "Hmmmm..."

"We have to travel to the other side of the library, so it's best to spit up." Niall spoke.

I'm so relieved he's talking.

"Good idea Niall." I smiled and he smiled back, "Now who's going to run the flag to our side? Volunteers?"

They al raised your hands, and paw.

"How about Zayn?" I looked down at the puppy, "Dogs are fast right?"

"Arf Arf!"

"Okay, we will all try to find the flag, but when we find it, we'll call Zayn to run it back." I looked at me team, "Keep Team Abs away from the dog."

Louis and Niall nodded.

"Okay let's hide our flag." I opened the door leading out the back room, finding team abs right in front of the door.

"Spies!" Louis pointed.

I sighed, "How much did you guys hear?"

"The whole thing." Puck smiled and his team retreated.

"Well boys," I turned back to Team A, and sighed. "We'll just have to wing it."

________________________________________

Summer's almost over, I can already taste the cafeteria food. >.<

Well, I can tell you the next chapter involves some ass.....

*wink wink*

Question of the day: Who will win? Team A? or Team Abs?