Chapter 12: Don't climb bookshelves

• Dedicated to Cory Monteith

"Does he ever stop?"

Puck and I were staring down at Louis, ever since we found the back room, he's been eating carrots non-stop. It wasn't a surprise we found him sitting on a table stuffing carrots down his throat.

"Louis, do you want me to buy you cookies from the vending machine?" I kneeled down.

He shook his head and continued eating.

"How about candy?" Puck suggested.

Louis shook his head and we sighed. "At least carrots are healthy."

I looked at the boys. Liam was sleeping, Zayn was talking to Louis, Harry and Niall were trying to read. It was so peaceful for once. I love it.

"Ivory?"

I turned around and saw Puck looking at my, hands jammed in his pockets. I've never seen him so nervous. Not even when he had to remove Liam's splinter.

"Yea Puck."

"Can we um speak in private."

I nodded and followed him into the backroom.

"I've been thinking about this," he looked at the ground. "and I think we should-"

"AHHHH!"

I sighed, if we ever leave these kids for more than five seconds, someone gets hurt.  What could it be this time? It's probably:

a) Niall not sharing

b) Harry pick another fight

c) someone tripped over Liam who sleeps practically everywhere

Puck and I ran outside, and it turns out it was:

d) Poor Louis fell off a bookshelf because Harry thought it was a good idea to climb bookshelves

"I-IT HURTS!" Louis screeched. Zayn was trying to calm Louis down while Harry tried to get away.

Niall and Liam were quietly watching with worried looks on their faces.

"Where does it hurt?" I panicked.

Louis pointed to his arm and when I touched it, he let out a deadly scream that made Zayn an I jump back. "Puck, call the hospital."

I picked up Louis who was still bawling. "Do we take the kids?" Puck asked.

Sure, just let me decide. "Uh, not enough time.......Liam your in charge." I rushed out.

"WAIT!" I turned around and Zayn ran up to us, "I'm coming too."

Puck and I looked at each other, "Fine, hurry up." Puck said holding the door open.

___________________________________________

Hi guys!

I'm going on my summer vay-cay in two days so you'll have to sit tight for awhile.

I'll get to write in the car so I can get more chapters up for you guys!

Did you guys hear about Cory Monteith? I Will miss my little Canadian sooo much! He was an amazing actor and an inspiration! Cory I love you so much, you will always have a place in my heart. ♥

Rest in Peace