Chapter 25: Soup

"Shush!" Puck said from the library.

"Can't help it!" I sneezed into a tissue. Surprise, surprise, after that sneeze in the face, I am now sick. I really wish I wasn't, I feel horrible. Not because my nose is on fire and it's very tiering to just walk to the bathroom, but because I am not able to do anything! I'm definetly not the type of person who can just sit around all day.

"Just be quiet!" Puck yelled back.

I sighed and sneezed again. When will it end? I can't even help with the boys! At least Niall's here to help. Even though he's as useful as Puck.

"Ivory?" Harry spoke up from a green bean bag chair.

"Yea?"

"Tissue?"

I handed him a tissue and sighed. This is all I do all day.

"WOO!" Niall and Puck yelled. They were watching a football game on Niall's phone. I'll never understand boys and their football.

All they do is throw the ball. Woop de doo. Don't get me started on all the screaming. They never see me yell at animal planet while they're trying to sleep.

"You doing okay?" Niall and Puck came inside. I take back what I just said.

Puck sat on a chair while Niall got a chair and scooted it next to me. I smiled, "Enough football for today?"

"Commercials...." Puck said sheepishly.

"You need anything?" Niall said quickly changing the subject.

"Hmmm.... maybe soup for Harry and I?"

"Chicken noodle please!" Harry added reaching for another tissue.

"Sure," Puck stood and took his keys out of his belt loop. "I'll get you guys some soup." he grinned.

"It's okay Puck," Niall quickly stood up and took out his car keys, "I'll get Ivory some soup."

Puck laughed, "That's cute Niall, but I have a motorcycle." he patted Niall's head, "I'll be back before you can say Niall's a slowpoke." he started for the door.

"Aye!" Niall stopped Puck, "It's a pretty fast car man. Plus, I know where the best soup is."

Puck's frown turned into a grin. "I'll tell you what Nia, let's flip on it."

"Whatever you say Pucky." Niall shot back.

Puck let out a small chuckle then took a coin out of his pocket, "Heads, I get Ivory's soup, Tails, you get it."

"Deal." Niall bit his lip staring at the coin.

"Here goes." Puck threw the coin in the air.

Then darted for the door.

"Hey! Not cool bro!" Niall chased Puck to the student parking lot.

I sighed and lied back down, "I hope they don't spill our soup." I said.

"They will." Harry replied.

I stared at the celing. If I only get half a bowl of soup, I will sneeze on both of them. I closed my eyes hoping to sleep in peace for an hour, but instead, I was awaken ten minutes later.

"Woof!" the Dog jumped on my stomach. Best feeling in the world when your sick.

"Ow! Zayn, I don't feel good, remember?" I put the puppy back on the ground. Zayn nuzzled my hand and barked before trotting out the door. I guess I have to follow him.

I slowly got off my couch bed and stepped over a sleeping Harry. "What is it Zayn?" I asked opening walking in the library.

I stopped in the middle of my yawn to see Liam and Louis fighting over a Star Wars book. Yay, can't wait to break up the=is fight. "Guysss!" I said trying to snatch the book from them both. Unfortunetly, I was too weak and it became a three-way tug-of-war. They didn't show any mercy either.

A few minutes later, I used up my strength and I decided I needed another approach. "If you two won't give me the book, I will eat you both." I sniffed.

The two immedetly let go and I lost my balace for two secconds. "Thank you." I said after regaining my balance and placing the book on a high shelf.

Hopefully nothing will happen.

Wait, I'm about to leave two toddlers and a puppy in a library alone......

I hate being sick.

I zombie-walked to the backroom, but before my hand reached the doorknob, I heared the library door open.

"Yellow!" Puck said strolling through the library door with Niall right at his tail. They were both sipping a 7eleven slurpee and no chicken soup....

"Oh come on!" I pouted.

"What are you doing out of bed?" Niall asked.

"Where's my soup?" I asked without answering.

Puck let out a low whistle and Niall shoved his hands in his pockets.

"No soup?" Harry asked at the door to the back room.

I shook my head, "Sorry, these two idiots went to get slushies instead."

"Sorry, I'll go get the soup." Puck apolagized and headed for the door.

"I'll go get the soup, you can stay here." Niall said.

Puck grined then ran out the door.

"We'll be back with soup this time, promise!" Niall said before running out the door.

I crossed my arms, I can't wait until I get better.

Then I can kill them.