Chapter 24: Kiss me

"I really really really need to go!" Liam complained.

"Harry is in there, just wait a little longer." I turned to the door, "Harry, you've been in there for fifteen minutes, hurry up!" I banged on the door.

"Ivoryyyyy!" Liam was hopping on one foot holding his pants.

"I know Liam, HARRY STYLE-" I pressed my head on the door listening carefully. "Harry," I said more quietly, "Why do you keep blowing your nose?"

"...........I'm not."

That idiot, he keeps walking around shirtless and now he has to pay the price. Boys will never learn will they? I think I've gained those 'Mother Senses' moms are talking about.

"Harry, open the door." I instructed.

"No." he refused. He had a nasally sound to his voice, like he was pinching his nostrils together.

"Harry, I just want to help you-"

"Ivory, leave him alone." Puck came up from behind and dragged me away from the bathroom, "He'll get hungry, and when he does, we'll grab him!" he preached his idea. Of course that's as genius a he gets.

"Okay, so we just wait here?"

"Let's take shifts, you first." he declared and walked away before I could complain.

I ended up sitting near the bathroom for an hour. I wonder what Harry is doing in there. I hope he's okay, and hungry. The next time I see him shirtless, I'll smack a shirt on him and duck tape it down.

"Hello." Niall sat himself in front of me.

"Hi."

"Why are you just sitting here?"

"Harry is sick but he doesn't want to leave the bathroom." I said, "When he comes out, I'm going to catch him..... it was Puck's idea."

"Oh." was all he said, after a few seconds of awkward silence, he said, "Ivory, I like you."

"Oh, thank you Niall....."

"I really really like you!" he was looking straight into my eyes and I leaned back a little.

"Um-"

"Will you do something for me?"

"Depends..."

"Kiss me."

My eyes grew wide and I looked down. "Niall, I don't think I want to do that."

"Please!" he stood up, "I never kissed a girl, and if you kiss me....I'll give you one pence I found on the ground!" he held out a shiny copper coin.

"You can keep that, but I still don't think it's right- HARRY!"

I saw a blur of brown curls pop out of the door, then slide back in the bathroom in a matter of seconds. Stupid Ivory, why did you yell?

Niall turned around then faced me again, "Please?"

I sighed and pecked his forehead. I withdrew my lips to face an upset Niall.

"Not on my forehead!"

I sighed again and quickly planted a soft kiss on his lips. Great, my first kiss went to a toddler. How embarrassing....

I opened my eyes to see an older Niall, wait what? I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times but the real Niall still sat in front of me.

"What?" he asked then looked puzzled at his sudden change in voice. He looked at his hands and body then squealed, "I'm me!"

"You are!" I said hugging him, but then I realized something and quickly withdrew the hug and covered my eyes. "Niall......?

"Yea Ivory?"

"Um, you're naked."

"Wha- oh shi- wait I have extra clothes in the back room!" I heard him run off then opened my eyes when the coast was clear.

So, if all the boys needed a kiss to grow older.....

I ran to Puck and Liam who were eating graham crackers and held Liam to plant a kiss on his lips. But nothing happened.

"Woah," Puck commented, "What was that all about? I want a kiss too." he smirked.

I looked at the toddler who was smiling at me. Ew. He spends way too much time with Puck.

Niall walked in wearing a blue V neck and black pants. How did it work for him and not for Liam?

"Woah, hey Niall." Puck put his hands behind his back and took in an eye-full of the older Niall.

"Hi Puck." Niall chirped.

"Niall?" Louis looked up at his older friend.

Niall's face changed in a matter of seconds, "Lou? You look so cute mate!" he carried his friend.

I smiled, one down, four to go. I just need to figure out how to change the rest of them back.....

"Gocha!" Puck held Harry who came out of the bathroom to check out all the commotion. His eyes were half closed and there was snot dripping out of his nose.

Puck handed him to me and I wiped his nose clean. "Gosh Harry," I commented, "Snot is flowing out of your nose like a waterfall." I threw a tissue box in the trash.

He opened his mouth to say something, but a nasty sneeze filled the air. Then snot plopped right in the middle of my face. Perfect.

I didn't move, except for curling my fingers in disgust. I slowly reached for a tissue, just thinking of how many germs are on my face....

Harry blinked a few times, "Sorry Ivory...."  

"It's okay, it's not your fault." I scrubbed my face a billion times, I'm never having kids. Ever.

I carried Harry to the backroom and lied him on a couch. He was already asleep the second his body hit the couch. "Feel better soon." I smiled and closed the door quietly.

I turned around to see Puck and Niall talking to each other. Just two weeks ago, Puck would've been Niall's number one enemy. They would have never sat at the same table, let alone have a conversation.

Maybe this all happened for a reason.

 ______________________________________

Soooo......... how exciting was this chapter?

Oh! Harry Styles came to my hometown!

It's good to know we have been to the same smoothie shop c:

Guess who told me about it.

My science teacher........don't ask.

Anyway, COMMENT, VOTE, and SMILE :)