Chapter 6: Shirtless Harry

I kinda overacted and fell to the ground. How is this possible? Wait, maybe they're just different little boys that snuck on campus. I mean, they can't possibly just turn into toddlers overnight.  

I looked up and they stared right at me. Oh my gosh, they look like a splitting image of their teenage self.  

I dropped my head back on the floor. Should I tell an adult? No, they'll think I'm crazy.  

"Ivory, are you okay?" little Niall looked down at me. Oh my gosh he was adorable.  

"Yea, I'm fine. What happened to you guys?"  

They all shrugged, they were as confused as I was. "We were here all night, we couldn't even get the door open." shirtless Harry sighed.  

"You know, the door says pull not push. That's a fire hazard by the way- Harry, why are you shirtless?" I stood up. 

Harry looked down at his stomach, "To look hot." he simply said.  

I sighed and examined the rest of the boys. Zayn lost his piercing, but he still had his adorable little quiff. Louis' suspenders were dragging on the floor and he tripped on them and landed on Liam who was the shortest of them all, but he had enough strength to push Louis off him. Niall had something on his face but he was happily sitting in the corner reading a book to Harry who wasn't paying attention.  

"What do I do....?" I muttered.  

"Um, Ivy?" I felt a small tug on my shirt. I looked down and saw a little Louis griping my shirt with one hand, and the other in his other hand in his mouth. "I need to go bathroom."  

"Eh, sure." I walked him to the back of the library and led him to a stall. "N-need any help?" I asked. "No, I'm a big boy." he said slamming the stall shut.  

I walked back out and cleaned Niall's face while watching the others. There was powdered sugar smeared on his face, probably from yesterday's doughnuts. 

"Look!" Harry shoved his pointer finger in Zayn's face.  

"Ew!"  

"What's that?" Niall asked on my lap as I cleaned his cheeks.  

He ran up to us with his finger extended out for us to see. When I realized what it was, I practically squealed.  

I laid my eyes on the most disgusting thing a five year old can have on his finger, dried mucus.  

a.k.a. A booger.  

"Harry that's disgusting!" I yelled.  

Harry grinned and ate it.  

"Yucky." Liam said putting a book down, "he ate a booger!"  

I tilted my head, "Actually, an Australian doctor said eating mucus can help boost your immune syste-"  

"IVORY! HELP MEEEEEE!" I heard Louis from the restroom. 

I immediately sat up to help him but forgot Niall was on my lap and he tumbled to the ground head first.  

Yes, I dropped a five year old. No, not on purpose! Niall started bawling so I picked him up from the ground and rushed to the restroom rubbing his head.  

How am I going to take care of these guys?