Chapter 11: Pucky

We are not doomed." I reassured Harry as a foul smell hit me, I held my nose. "What is that smell?"

I turned around and Harry pinched his nose and pointed to Louis who had a dark spot in his crotch area.

Grossed out, and worried at the same time, I pulled him into a hug avoiding the wet spot. "We're okay, now hush up."

"Helloooo? Anyone here- Oh, Hi Pucky!" I got up from my hiding spot and saw Robin waving to an enraged Pucky.

I sighed, "Robin, if you were going to visit, you should've texted me."

"That would've been a good idea..." She nodded at the floor.

"HELL YEA, IT WOULD." Puck said ready to beat her to a pulp.

"Anyways..." Robin took papers out of her bag. "Here are the goody goody gumdrops your teachers left you."Homework, that is just perfect.

"Gumdrops.....?"

I shot my head back and saw Niall creep out of his hiding spot.

"Shit." Puck and I said at the same time.

Robin ran to the candy searching Niall, "Oh my gosh, look how cute he is!"

Puck scratched the back of his head. "Yea, super cute. Now it's time for you to go now." Puck started pushing my roommate out the door.

"Aw, I can't leave now, I saw something move over there!" she tried wiggle out of Puck's hands, but Puck had a death grip.

"Fine then Pucky." she declared crossing her arms and standing still.

"Wha-"

CHOMP

Robin bit Puck's arm and ran off. "OW!"

I laughed at the reenactment. I remember when Harry did the same thing.

Robin ran to the kids and started cuddling them. "Look how cute he is!" She held up Liam like how Rafiki held up Simba at pride rock. Liam giggled looking at how high up he was.

"I can just eat you all up!" she pinched Louis' cheek and Louis ran away in fear.

"Can I have one?!?!" Robin asked as if they were puppies.

"Uhh no, these are babies not puppies, incase you couldn't tell the difference." Puck said grabbing Zayn out of her hands.

"Robin, why are you here anyway?" I carried Louis who was at the verge of tears.

"I wanted to see where you've been hiding from me. Wow this library's bigger than I thought...." She said with Niall in her lap.

"How about class, it starts in five minutes."

"WHAT?" she yelled, "NO NO NO NO!" she ran out of the library.

"WAIT!" Puck stopped her, "the kid." He snatched Niall out of her arms.

"Aw, fine." she grumbled heading back to class.