Chapter 29: Murder

"Can I touch him?"

"Let's throw it off the tallest bookshelf!"

"No! You could kill him!"

"Woof!"

Louis, Zayn, and Liam were circled around Puck who held a goldfish in a plastic bag. He claimed he just stole it from the science lab. The minute he told me that I was going to yell at him, but then I remembered I was the new laid back me.

Laid back. Right.

Puck shook the bag, then watched he fish spin around. "He's kinda cute huh? What do you guys want to do with it?"

"Can we take him for a walk?" Louis asked, Zayn barked in agreement.

"Forget the walk, let's see how long it can last without water. My graham crackers are around the one minute mark." Liam sang. Sometimes I wish he didn't spend so much time with Puck...

I wish Niall and Harry were here to stop them, but they went to their dorm to get Harry in something other then stinky gym clothes.

"Liam, man, it'll go longer than that.... try an extra thirty secconds." Puck said taking out a pocket knife from his, well, pocket.

"You guys are going to kill him!" Louis screamed which surprised Puck, causing him not to run after Louis when he snatched the bag and ran outside.

Zayn, Louis, and the fish were now out running somewhere on campus.

Liam's face looked a bit hurt, Puck's was surprised. "He's a screamer, can't wait to take him to a rock concert." Puck said scratching the back of his neck.

I. was. pissed. I so badly wanted to yell in Pucks face. Nag on him and turn him inside out for ruing Liam, attemting murder infront of children, and having the worst hair ever. It's like he just slapped a tuff of some animal fur on the middle of his head.

Liam and Puck just stared at me, waiting for me to be my bossy self. Nope.

"What?" I asked.

"Aren't you going to tell us what to do....?" Puck asked in slow motion.

"Ivory," Liam tugged on my shirt, "are Louis and Zayn going to come back?"

I looked down at his big eyes staring up at mine. I pushed his hand off my shirt, "I can't boss you guys around. I shouldn't, you guys have rights."

Puck's face changed from worried to fierce, "Ivory, you know we can't function without you!" His hands turned to fists, "I'm just a dumb stupid jerk, how am I supposed to run a tight ship like you? If you weren't here, these guys would probably be getting experimented on in the science building! Don't you know how much of a difference you make? You're some kind of miracle angel pixy fairy that's really smart, and pretty, and nice and helpful. " He looked down and lowered his voice, "We just need the old Ivory."

Liam hugged my legs and Puck stared at me. I idly played with Liam's hair. I can't picture him being poked with a needle by stupid science teachers. I smiled, miracle angel pixy fairy. He doesn't work well in in panicked situations.

I smiled at the two boys, "Okay knuckleheads, we need carrots, stat."

They happily scampered off to Louis' carrot stash. I guess it's meant to be like this. I like it like this anyways.

We tucked carrots away behind bushes and in corners around the library building. We kept watch but no luck. Niall and Harry came back, they didn't see them either.

 After an hour after the two stormed out, we were about to go look for them in search parties until we heard an alarming message through the loud speaker:

A lost dog, a goldfish, and a little boy by the name of Louis were found lost wandering the campus, if this is your child and pets please pick them up immediately, thank you.