Chapter 13: Digging to China

I paced back and fourth in the waiting room. I guess the fall wasn't that bad, but what if he hit his head? He could be brain dead by now!

"Ivory, calm down, you're going to make Zayn nervous." Puck said rapidly tapping his foot.

I nodded and sat down.

Zayn looked a bit pale, he was just staring at the floor, spacing out.

"Guardians of Louis Tomlinson?"

Puck and I stood up immediately. I held Zayn's hand and we walked into the examination room. My eyes grew wide as I spotted the neon green cast on his arm. I failed with kids, I'm probably going to accidentally kill my own child.

"Hi Lou!" Zayn let go of my hand and hugged Louis.

Puck started snickering. "What's so funny?" I whispered.

"He said bathroom."

I was about ready to punch this guy in the face. And I would, if there weren't two kids and a doctor in the room.

"Let's go!" Zayn said carrying Louis.

Wait what?

Zayn was carrying Louis, cute huh? I decided to let him and he ended up dropping the boy... twice. But Louis didn't care, he just jumped back up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I took a deep breath before entering the library, knowing them it's going to be a complete madhouse. I opened the door and I was right. They even managed to knock down a whole book shelf! I don't even know.

"Isn't this a surprise." I said closing the door.

"What happened this time?" Puck sighed listening to the little six year old's rants.

Turns out Niall wanted to dig a hole to China, but Harry called him a dumb arse so they started fighting, then Liam hit them with books to get them to stop fighting but it didn't work so Liam tried to kill them with a book shelf. (He gets it from Puck)

"You guys are crazy." I picked up the books as Puck pushed the bookshelf up.

The boys didn't hear me. They were all fascinated by Louis' new cast. They were poking it and pulling on it out of curiosity. I didn't even try to stop them, boys will be boys.

"Ivory?"

I turned around to nervous Puck, again. We walked to the backroom and I took a seat as he stared down at me.

"We need to tell someone."

"No." I immediately said. I knew what he meant, we needed to tell someone about  the boys. But I didn't want to, I want this whole thing to last just a bit longer. Even though the boys are like little demons, this whole thing was kinda fun.

"What do you mean no? You have to go to class sooner or later."

"I know, but there's textbooks in the library! I can teach myself, and you."

"Ivory, open your eyes, we can't take care of them forever." There's my bitch slap to reality.

"You're right...... But, just a few more days."

He sighed, "Fine, here more days." he said patting my head.

"Thank you!" I hugged him. I feel like a little kid hugging her dad because I got my first puppy. But whatever, I don't have to give up my little boys! Wait, MY boys? Man, I'm attached.