Chpater 7: Boogers

I practically threw Niall and I into the bathroom and tore down the stall door.

"Are you okay?!?!?"

Louis ran up to me in tears, and pants-less. At least he had boxers on. "Toilet..." he muttered hugging my leg.

"What?"

"The toilet is scary." he whimpered.

I put Niall down who immediately hugged the scared Louis.

I was about to close the lid when I realized he didn't flush completely. Wow.

There was a sign on the door that said to hold down the handle to flush completely. To Louis' defense, he probably can't read.

I flushed the toilet, but the millisecond I pushed the handle, Louis bolted out screaming bloody murder.

I sighed, "Come back!"

It took a while, but Liam found Louis on the bottom shelf of a book case hugging his knees. I sighed and picked him up, "Here Louis, the toilet isn't going to hurt you." I cuddled with him.

I walked back to the study area and found Zayn and Niall asleep on a red beanbag chair. Liam slept with his head rested on his book, and he was drooling all over it. Harry was half asleep, half awake, and kinda raping and crawling on the floor.

I looked down in my arms and saw little Louid fast asleep. I placed him on another beanbag and sighed. These little guys are going to be the death of me.

While the boys were sleeping, I got a chance to study my lessons and even skip ahead. Everything was perfect, that is, until someone yelled. "HELLOOOO? ANYONE HERE?"

I snapped my head back and saw Puck wandering at the front of the library. Behind me the boys started to wake up.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!? THEY WERE FAST ASLEEP UNTILL YOU HAD TO JUST COME IN HERE AND YELL! THIS IS A FLIPPIN LIBRARY FOR PETE'S SAKE!" I stormed up to him.

"Woah, little California geek can yell." Puck grinned.

"YES I CAN, NOW OUT!"

"I kinda need to return this book, I vandalized it by the way. Drew all over the- ..........Woah." he stared behind me.

I looked back and saw the boys wide awake holding books and Harry was shirtless. Again

"FOR IVY!" Harry yelled as the boys tackled Puck. They hit him with their little fists, and their picture books. Puck just stood there and laughed, that is, until Louis bit him.

"OW!" he yelled, all the boys stopped attacking and took a step back in fear. "That brat bit me..." Puck examined the bite mark on his arm.

"Of corse he did, you vandalized a library book." I crossed my arms.

"Well sorry...." he said.

"Now don't tell anyone about them being five."

"I'm six!" Harry interrupted.

"Me too!" Zayn said.

"Six and a half." Liam spoke up.

"Just don't tell anyone they're babies." I said with five groans echoing behind me.

"Yea sure, but umm, library book?" Puck said.

"I don't know how to check it in, just leave it on the counter." I turned back to the boys.

"I'll just do it myself." he said jumping over the counter then using the computer.

__________________

It's been a while since I posted, sorry!

Okay, so if you could pretty please vote and comment more that'd be great, don't be a silent reader!

If you guys fan me, I'll feel all this pressure. It'll be like, I need to get the next chapter done or they'll burn my house down. 

Okay, so thanks for reading this far, it means a lot. 

 HAVE A NICE DAY 

- Kurt