Chapter 14: Tie yo Shoes

I decided to clean the library a bit. You couldn't believe how many empty chip bags I found stuffed between books, under furniture, and in my backpack. I really wanted to vacuum, but Louis got scared so I had to turn it off.

"Ew." I opened the old doughnut box and saw a lone doughnut half. Covered in chocolate, bound to make the boys hyper. Of course they noticed and all ran up to me wanting it. It's been four days so I guess it was okay to eat.... But who to give it to?

Liam? No, he's asleep in the corner anyway.

Niall? Five empty chip bags in my backpack, and so many crumbs.

Louis? He only eats carrots.

Harry? Um, no.

Zayn? Bingo!

"Here you go." I handed the half to Zayn. Yes, I just gave a four day old piece of doughnut to a six year old.

"Thank you!" He smiled. I just hope he won't get too hyper.

 "Then you put the bunny in the hole or something like that..." Puck tied Niall's shoes. Well more like 'tied'. They were just knots when I came over.

"Eh, Puck?"

He looked up from Niall's sneaker. "Oh, um hey...."

"Do you know how to tie shoes?"

"Velcro..." He said looking at his own shoes.

I held in my laugh and tied Niall's shoes. "You would have more shoes to choose form if you could tie."

He sighed, "I just was too shy when I was a kid. Now way in hell i'm asking someone when I'm in high school."

I smiled, "Niall, can I borrow our shoes?"

He nodded then ran off playing. I handed a shoe to Puck.

"Wait seriously?"

I didn't give him a chance to argue. "First you take one lace and make it into a bunny ear." I made a loop. Puck didn't say anything and followed my instructions.

"Make another one........ put them through the hole.......and pull!" I finished.

"I don't think I did it right..." Puck said still on step one. "What's a bunny ear got to do with tying shoes?"

I laughed, "Just make loops."

 "I DID IT!" Puck held up the shoe after the longest twenty minutes of my life. "I'm going to go out and buy those boots I saw, and I'll know how to tie them all by mysel-"

 "WOOF!"

Puck and I froze.

"Did you hear that too?" Puck said quietly.

I nodded, "It came from the back of the library...."