Chapter 8: Caution, Lion

I tried to get the boys back to sleep. My math textbook was getting interesting so I wanted to read in peace.

"You guys need at least ten hours of sleep." I huffed. Liam was already sleeping but the rest of them were wide awake. "Nap time."

"I'll go to sleep." Niall approached me, "After you sing me a song."

"Me too!" Zayn ran up to us.

I blushed, "I-I can't really sing...."

"Then I'm not sleeping." Harry crossed his arms.

I sighed in defeat, "Okay fine...."

The boys sat down and got comfortable. They stared at me with their bright eyes waiting timidly. I took a deep breath and smiled at them.

"Give me more loving than I've ever had. Make it all better when I'm feeling sad. Tell me I'm special even when I know I'm not-"

Puck cleared his throat and smiled, "Make it feel good when it hurts so bad, Barely get mad, I'm so glad I found you. I love being around you."

I smiled back, "It's as easy, as 1-2-1-2-3-4-"

"There's only  
ONE thing 
TWO do 
THREE words 
 FOUR you... "

"I love you" I finished.

We looked at the kids, they were still awake. Plus, Louis was eating a carrot, no idea where he got that. "Sing again!" Zayn smiled.

"You're supposed to be sleeping!" Puck ran to Zayn and tickled him.

I laughed at the two. Sure Puck was still the bad guy, but his attitude is a bit different now. He's actually kinda cute when he ditches the bad boy attitude.

"Oh, what time does school start?" I snapped back into reality.

Puck held Niall upside down. "School already started, it's like fifth period now."

"You can't be serious!" I rushed to my backpack and turned on my phone, it was already noon. How did I not notice?

"Sorry princess, but you failed to get to first period, again."

"I know, Wait, how do you know I missed first period yesterday?"

"The whole school has been talking about it." he then smirked, "health science isn't in the janitors closet."

"Shut up." I punched him lightly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"No Robi-.....yes, I know. Ca -" I sighed, ".....can you tell the office I'm si- PUCK DO SOMETHING QUIETER!"

Puck was getting chased by the kids and they making a lot of noise. He stopped at once and all the kids bumped into him.

I mouthed the words Thank You and he put his arm on his stomach then bowed.

"Yea, tell them I caught influenza.... It's the flu.....well no, bu-.....Robin don't you have somewhere to be? ......sheesh, just calm-.......... okaythankssomuchbye!" I hung up.

I hung up and sighed. With her never ending sentences, it took longer than it should have.

By now school was almost over. Unfortunately, there wasn't a bell in the library to know when the next class starts. You can hear the teens move classes though, they were loud and said some bad things, which could sometimes be heard in the library.

Cleaning Niall's face after giving him cookies from the vending machine I heard some whispering from the back of the library. Handing Niall to Puck I stood up to investigate.

Liam and Harry were sitting together talking but when I could hear their conversation I heard Liam say:

"Fuck, crap, shit?"

"LIAM!" I yelled in disbelief. He is the last person i'd expect who would swear.

He quickly looked at me all innocent looking, "Hi Ivory."

"Liam, don't say swear words, they um.... make your moth dirty."

I remembered what my dad told me the first time I said shit. He told me it makes me a bad person and my mouth would get ugly. Me being a geek, I promised not to say another swear word.

When I said this, Liam immediately covered his mouth whimpering. I felt kinda bad.

"I-I'm sorry mum." I put the wimpy Liam in my lap. He just called me his mum! "Harry taught me the words, and I didn't know they were bad."

By now Harry was slowly inching away in hope to gallop away to safety like a zebra. Too bad the lion noticed.

"HARRY!"

The zebra stopped and turned around. "Hi...."

"Don't use bad words again, got it?"

"O-okay." he said running off.

_______________________________________

I have the worst luck ever!!

My brother threw my ipod down the stairs and it didn't even crack! it just made the screen all white so I can't use it at all!

On my notes were the next three chapters! :c

Well, time to go re-write them on my crappy keyboard -.-

Oh, the first person to comment the name of the song up there gets a dedication! :)
-Cheat, and die-

-Kurt