Chpater 10: We're doomed

In the library, I saw Louis and Zayn reading a book, Harry and Niall fighting over a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. Liam was trying to stop them but he got hit in the face.

"OH MY GOSH!" I hugged Liam. "Where did you guys go?"

"The back room..." Zayn said as if it was obvious.

Puck and I just stood there. "Back........room...?"

"Yea!" Harry let go of the chips which caused Niall to fly backwards with his Doritos.

"We slept there last night." Zayn ran to the check-out counter.

We followed him with blank expressions. There's a fudging back room?!?!?

Zayn pulled a bookshelf, it acted like a door and swung open revealing a little living room with a futon, and a mini fridge!

"And we had to sleep on the floor...." Puck muttered.

I turned around, "Why didn't you boys tell us about this? I was spending my rainy day money on your vending machine snacks!"

Niall came in, "Because there's no Doritos in here."

When I'm older, I'm not having children.

I opened the fridge as Puck strangled Niall for not telling us about the room.

I looked inside and understood why they didn't mention the fridge. There were only carrots. The whole fridge was stuffed with the orange vegetable.

I turned around, Louis held a dozen carrots. Well at least it's a healthy habbit.

"Time for you to go to school." Puck threw my backpack at my feet.

"Wait what? Me? Why in the world would I leave you with five kids? That's like leaving Harry in charge. You're insane. Besides, I have the flu which takes two to four weeks to heal. I can't just show up in class, I got sick yesterday." I crossed my arms "You're the one who should be going to class."

"Ivy talks fast." I heard Louis whisper gripping Puck's jeans.

Puck nodded, "All girls do."

I slapped my forehead, "Okay, if you're not going to class mister 'bad boy' at last crack open a book."

"Yes ma'm." Puck saluted and marched out of the room. "I love books!" Liam followed Puck's lead.

I sighed, little kids....

I walked out of the back room and looking outside, I saw someone coming towards the library. My eyes grew wide, "Guys, hide. now."

"What?" Puck looked outside then quickly got Zayn behind a bookshelf.

I dove under the check-out counter with Harry and Louis.

"What's happening?" Louis asked practically shaking.

"We're going to DIE!" Harry said.

Liam's jaw dropped open, "Wha-"

"We are not going to die." I said rubbing Liam's back while peeking over the counter.

The figure came closer."Dumb ways to Die, so many dumb ways to die. Dumb ways to di-i-ie so many dumb ways to dieeee." a voice sang opening the front door.

"We're doomed!" Harry whispered.