Chapter 23: Chassing Ass

"Both teams has hidden their flag, find the opposing team's flag and cross over the line. NO RULES NOW LET'S FIGHT DIRTY!" Robin yelled at the sideline.

Zayn and Louis zoomed off to find team Abs' flag while Niall and I were on guard duty.

"FOR NARNIA!" Puck shouted as he sent Liam and Harry looking for the flag. Niall chased the two and I kept guard of Puck.

"Nobody's guarding your flag?" I questioned.

"No, someone is."

"What?."

"Wanna dance?"

"No." I tried maneuvering around him but he was good.

"Can't get past this, I'm a blocker for the football team. You know, football, ever heard of it?"

I scoffed, "I read it in a book doofus."

He stopped and laughed, "Of course you just read it in a book you nerd." I sighed and walked past him, "You never watched the school's team play, or attended a super bowl party huh?"

I turned around about to confront him, but a bright blue piece of construction paper caught my eye. It was folded and neatly stored in Puck's back pocket. Ew, how do I get it?

"When you're ready come and get it!" Puck sang wiggling his butt then ran off.

I can't believe they had a strategy! It was a good one too. And now I'm left to run after him, or more specifically, his butt. When I enrolled for this school, I totally pictured myself playing capture the flag in the library, and chasing a guy's butt.

But life can be cruel sometimes.

"Puck! Get back here!" I laughed tackling him and snatching the flag.... and brushing my hand against his butt.

"You touched my butt?" he stayed on the ground grinning.

"Yes I did." I confirmed and sprinted for the line.

Puck didn't chase after me, and there was nobody around. Well, other than Robin yapping into her phone, something about Canada.

I jogged over the line and the boys appeared cheering.

"TEAM A FOR THE WIN!" Robin yelled hugging me and bouncing around giving the boys high-fives. 

I smiled and turned to my opponent, "Puck?" 

"Yea?"

"If you're so athletic, why didn't you chase me after I got the flag?"

He just smiled and hoisted Harry on his shoulders.

Why didn't he give any effort? I know he's lazy, but when it comes to games like this he's a wild animal. He was smiling when I ran off, like he was-

I gasped, "YOU JUST WANTED ME TO TOUCH YOUR BUTT!"

I smiled appeared on Harry and Liam's faces.

"No, it was just a strategy." Puck innocently shrugged.

It was a plan within a plan, and to make everything worse, I fell for it! Well at least team A won.......but I still touched Puck's ass.

"You're disgusting." I scolded.

"No, you're disgusting." Puck said.

"No! She's the most wonderful girl in the whole universe." Niall looked up at Puck.

"...........Nah, she's a disgusting slob!" Puck laughed earning a punch in the leg from Niall.