Chapter 33: Love is in the air

"Aren't you being a little too dramatic?" Harry laughed at Zayn who was sloppily stuffing his face.

"Not at all, I'm starving!" He said.

"I've never seen him like this. . . . ." Louis observed, then giggled, "I like it." He then proceeded to shove food down his throat with his new boyfriend. It was pretty adorable. I'm happy for them.

Niall who just attended one of his classes, came trough the door frowning, "You're eating food without me?"

I laughed and put a graham cracker between his teeth. "Happy?"

He nodded.

The two of s shared a pack or graham crackers while trying to figure out our homework. Since there's only one little boy left, we've had time to take turns going to our classes. It's nice to be sitting at a desk, listening to lectures once in a while.

Even if you can barely concentrate because you keep thinking your friends are going to burn down a library. Then you rush out of the classroom and lie, saying your stomach hurts, and you're going to rest at your dorm for the rest of the day.

And maybe that could happen more than once.

"You don't get it? I thought you were a genius." Niall teased.

I stood up to get a textbook, "Yeah, yeah. I'll figure it out eventually."

I walked past Louis who was tossing grapes into Zayn's mouth. Zayn blushed a bit when I walked by, but he caught every grape his boyfriend threw.

I walked past Harry and Puck who challenged each other to an arm wrestling match.

"Aw yeah!" Puck yelled as the back of Harry's hand hit the table.

I shushed him, but he just waved at me.

"Rematch!" Harry demanded, then put his elbow right back on the table.

I walked to a shelf of multiple copies of the same type of baby blue textbook. I grabbed one, then at my surprise, looked into the gap the textbook was occupying. What was the brown thing? It looked like a pile of hair. . .

Walking to the other side of the shelf, I laid eyes on a peaceful Liam, snoozing on a bookshelf. I sighed, how'd he get up here in the first place? It has to be at least six feet.

"Hey Ivory, what's taking so- oh, wow, again?" Niall appeared behind me, noticing Liam who fell asleep adventuring the bookshelves for the third time this week.

I looked at Niall. More specifically, his eyes. They were a nice shade of blue, like the ocean. I wanted to dive right in.

"Hey." I whispered.

"Hm?" He looked at me.

"Nothing." I muttered.

"I keep wondering how he doesn't roll over. Does he subconsciously know he would face plant on the floor or something?" He smiled, then carried the boy to a beanbag chair.

I guess that was that. I sat back down, and started to work on homework again, until  heard a scream.

Usually I would ignore screams knowing this is a library full of energetic boys of all ages, but tis scream ended with a loud thud.

I rushed to the sound, where everyone was sneaking glances at Louis and Zayn making out sloppily on the ground. Zayn pinched Louis' thigh and he squealed.

This was a side of them I definitely did not want to see.

"Guys," I whispered, "Can't you do this in your dorm or something? Liam is sleeping, and, um, I don't think anyone else wants to listen to your little get- together."

"Thank you!" Puck said, balancing himself on the two back legs of his chair.

Zayn just took off his shirt, but then nodded in agreement. He apologized, then carried his lover bridal style out of the library.

Louis wore a silly grin and kicked his legs in excitement, "Love you Zaynie."

"Love you too Lou!" He smiled.

"Are they, like, drunk?" Puck pushed his chair even further, then landed back onto the floor with a thud, "Ow!"

"How very graceful." Harry laughed from the other side of the library.

"Oh be quiet curly." Puck said getting back up.