Chapter 31: Big People

"There Louis, Zayn, and Liam." I said pointing to each one. "Who's next?"

Step right up to be revived back into your youth. A world filled with puberty, mood swings, and labor awaits,

The three were either silently picking their nose, lifting his shirt to check for chest hair or maybe even a six pack, or licking Louis' cheek with leftover peanut butter from lunch.

"So, nobody wants to be a big person?" Niall tilted his head.

The three remained silent, shrugging.

"We like not having class." Liam smiled.

I looked at Louis and Zayn, "Come on guys, you don't miss being in class?"

Louis and Zayn looked at each other, as if using telekinesis. Then they turned their heads at me at the same time which was freaky.

"Class is boring." Louis said with Zayn barking in agreement.

"What would your mums say about all this?" Niall asked helping me out.

"That my stories don't seem realistic and that if I want to spout lies, I should talk to my dad." Liam stated.

We were all quiet. How were we supposed to convince kids that growing up is fun..... when it really isn't. Not at all.

"Wow, you guys are missing out." Puck grinned and crossed his arms.

"Missing out on what?" Liam asked, all eyes on his role model.

"Being older is fun! I can't tell you how fun it is to drive a motorcycle, no bedtime-"

"Dorm parties too." Harry suggested.

"Dorm parties?" Louis asked. "Parties are fun."

"Um, no." I said, sending a death glare at Harry, "Dorm parties are not fun." I crouched down to a friendly height, "But tea parties are loads of fun."

They shook their heads or made a face as if they ate something sour. "Dorm party!"

I stood back up. I can't take them to a dorm party. There's alcohol and tall people that will trample over them. I need a distraction.

"You guys are pathetic. If you want these chick magnets." Puck pulled up his sleeve and flexed, "You have to be older."

Well, that got Liam's attention. But Louis and Zayn stood by their little lives.

"You can also go to the store and buy all the carrots and bacon strips you want." Niall helped.

The three looked at each other for a minute, "M'kay, what do we have to do?"

I clasped my hands together. "Wonderful, who first?"

"Can I go first?"

"Me!"

"Woof!"

Puck rolled his eyes, "Great, now they all want to change back."

Harry shrugged, "It's better than none of them wanting to change."

I put my hands on my hips. Okay how are we going to solve this?

"Attention students." an announcement came over the loudspeaker, "The school is now on lockdown." I pulled Louis close. "A toddler, and a dog are missing and need to be found. Class will continue, but leaving school grounds is prohibited. If you have any information on this, please contact the office."

"The note wasn't good enough!" I took my anger out on Puck smacking him in the head.

"Well what else was I supposed to do?" he growled at me.

"Sorry..." I mumbles when I saw everyone staring.

"We should hide Zayn and Louis until we think of something." Niall said trying to act quickly.

I scooped up the puppy and placed him in a large metal file cabinet. Which was probably animal abuse. The puppy started whimpering and scratching the metal walls.

"Shh! Zayn it's okay buddy. I'll leave the cabinet open until someone comes in. Just try to be quiet."

The Zayn looked up at me then backed up into the shadows of the large cabinet.

"God boy." I cooed.

Little Louis ended up in the backroom inside a book return basket.

"What are we going to do?" Harry whispered.

I held Liam's hand, "I don't know-"

The front door to the library opened and a police walked in.

____________________

Omfg this is the urban dictionary's definition of book!

book

an object used as a coaster, increase the height of small children, or increase the stability of poorly built furniture.

ex: where do you want me to put your drink?

oh, just leave it on top of that book.

Yea, that's all.