Chapter 18: Twerk

We all sat at the table quietly eating or sandwiches. But not me, no, I was the only one disturbed by the weird pigeon figure Louis was feeding his sandwich crust to. I'm surprised he could despite having use of one arm.

I leaned over to Puck, "What is Louis holding?"

"Kevin." he said in an upsetting tone. "He won't even play with Zayn anymore because he's to attached to the freaky pigeon statue that was on top of a shelf."

I looked under the table to see Zayn just lying there next to the dog food the nerds bought.

"Don't eat all of it Kevin, i'm hungry too!" he giggled.

This was getting really creepy, really fast.

"PUUUUCK!" Liam yelled hugging him.

"What's up?" Puck said placing the boy on his knee. "You're supposed to be eating dinner."

"I know, but Harry's twerking at me."

Harry, who was standing n a chair, immediately stopped moving his hips, sat down,  and nervously smiled. "No I didn't......"

I sighed, "Harry, corner." I said throwing away his empty paper plate. He grumbled and zombie walked to the corner.

"Now eat yo food." Puck said sending Liam back to his seat.

Now that I think about it, Liam has been spending quite an amount of time with Puck. After Puck taught him how to tie shoes, I woke up the next morning falling over because my shoelaces were tied together. Puck started laughing like crazy, but when he walked over to help me up, he fell over too and Liam could be heard laughing quietly in the corner. 

I just hope Puck doesn't start picking favorites. This might not go down that well.....

"Thankyou Niall." I said when he volunteered to push in all the chairs and take the garbage out with me.

"Ivory, do you like Puck?" he asked lugging the trash bag just inches from the ground.

"N-Niall, what kind of question is that?" I blushed throwing the bag into the dumpster.

"Well do you?"

I was silent for a minute. Why would he think I have feelings for that jerk? He's a bully. But he did help me, but that's just one kind gesture. I shook my head, "No, I don't like Puck like that." I opened the library door.

"Good!" Niall said happily walking away.

Boys are weird. I sat in the backroom trying to sleep. I never quite got them anyway, toddler or not.

______________________________________

Today's the best day ever so I just HAD to update.

I met Chris Colfer, I am dead ♥

The teen choice awards were amazingggg! So Happy Darren Criss was hosting! He's so cute!

Poor Lea, I'm surprised she didn't drown in tears, I know I did.

#HarryDroppedThatThunThunThun x3

-Kurt