Chapter 2:Naomi and Sasuke:Friends Foes or Something else?

Naomi p.o.v.
Today was the day Naruto and I finally found out what team we're going to be on. We were ready and sat down for breakfast. "Naruto, don't drink the milk it's expired." I told him. But, he was too busy with his ramen to pay attention so, I punch him on the head."Hey, what the heck Naomi. That hurt." He whined. I glared at him. "Ok, Naruto then what did I say? ""U-um you said that........."I just stared at him waiting for him to continue."...... ... Never mind." Naruto replied. We stood up and walked out the door on our way to the Academy.
__________________________________________________________________________________

"I hope were are on the same team Naru-kun.""Me too, Naomi-chan." We noticed that someone was trying to hide, probably trying a sneak attack. A little boy came out, "You're on, Naruto!" said the small boy. Then he tripped over the cloth he was using. (Epic Fail) "A, what do you think, you're doing, Konohamaru." Naruto said. "That was a slick move, that why I respect you as my rival." The boy now known as Konohamaru said. "But, I didn't do anything.""Alright, now fight me fair and square. ""Sorry, kid, but maybe another time, we have an orientation to get to." I told him.

He looked to me and then Naruto. "Who are you? You look like Naruto." "My name is Naomi Uzumaki." "Wait! You two are related!" We nodded our heads. "Wow that's so cool! So you guys have an orientation? "That's right were ninjas."'Wow.""Well, were off Konohamaru."Naruto said. "Bye see ya guys later!"

__________Acadmey_________

I sat next to Hinata on the window side, to talk before class started since Naruto wanted me to sit next him. Naruto sat next to Sasuke. Shikamaru was asking why Naruto was here.Naruto of course made a small speech on how he looks so great with his headband. 

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help the smile that made its way on my face. I still couldn't believe what happened a few nights ago and I know Naruto couldn't believe it either. I guess anything's possible now.

The door opened and in came a panting Sakura and Ino. "I got here first! "No you didn't I had totally beat you by a tenth of an inch!" They argued back and forth. I wonder how they ended up like that. They used to be friends, best friends. I guess that all changed when they both got a crush on Sasuke. That would explain a lot actually.

Sakura then walked over to where Sasuke was. Naruto blushed when he saw Sakura walking towards him. I don't understand. Naruto likes Sakura but Sakura likes Sasuke and Sasuke likes...............Um actually I think he doesn't like anyone. Naruto thought Sakura was coming to sit next him but instead she pushed him off the seat. Poor Naruto, but he should have seen this coming.

Next thing I knew Naruto and Sasuke were glaring at each other. Naruto was sitting on the desk in front of Sasuke. Before you knew it the boy from in front bumped into Naruto and they ended up kissing. I fell to the ground laughing. Seriously I was on the ground laughing. The boys were laughing, Hinata was shocked and the fangirls were freaking out that Naruto was Sasuke's first kiss.

When they pulled apart they started gagging for their lives. I finally got up from the ground. "Nomi! That is not funny!" Naruto said to me."Your right. It was Hilarious! "I said giggling. Naruto glared at me.The fangirls walked towards Naruto cracking their knuckles. "Whoa, whoa! Calm down will you!" I said standing in front of him. "Obviously it was an accident! No need to beat him up for that, you know." "Well why shouldn't we!" Ino yelled. 

"For once I agree with Ino-pig!"Sakura said with a tick mark. "Well if you're going to beat him up then you're going to have to go through me first." I said cracking my knuckles my hair rising. (Like Kushina's hair when she is mad)They all took a step back. "Or we can all forget about this and continue on with our lives. Your choice." "We pick the 2nd option!" They all shouted."Okay!"I said going back to my cheerful self and sat down. They all sweatdropped at me."Thanks, sis."Naruto said. "No problem."

3rd point of view
"As of today you are all ninja, to get here you have face difficult trials and hardships, but that's nothing. What comes next will be hard, more difficult .Now you are only genin first level ninjas. All the genin will be grouped into 3 or one 4 man squad and each squad will be led by a jounin an elite ninja". Iruka said.