Chapter 23:The ultimate Battle Naruto vs Kiba!

Chapter 23: Akamaru Unleashed! Who's Top Dog Now? The Ultimate Battle Naruto vs Kiba!

"Now the 8th match, Naruto Uzumaki vs Kiba Inuzuka." Hayate said.

"I've been waiting forvever for this! Sorry Kiba, don't take it personally if I blow you away!" Naruto shouted causing Kiba gained a tick mark.

"AAH THAT JUST WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY! JUST NOT SO POLITELY! RIGHT, AKAMARU!?"

"I CAN DO THAT TOO! I SAID IT MUCH BETTER RIGHT NAOMI, DATTEBAYO!?"

"HOW AM I APART OF THIS!? ARE YOU CALLING ME YOUR DOG OR SOMETHING!?" She yelled from the top, an irk mark on her head.

"OH WHATEVER! TALK IS EASY! LET'S JUST SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY AFTER THIS MATCH!" Naruto yelled at him.

"Tch you little squirt." Kiba grunted placing Akamaru on the ground.

"OI WHAT'S THE PUPPY DOING HERE!? HE'S JUST GOING TO GET IN THE WAY!"

"DEAL WITH IT! I NEVER GO INTO BATTLE WITHOUT AKAMARU!" Kiba shouted with Akamaru barking after him.

"Aww come on! Isn't that against the rules or something?" Naruto asked.

"No like Shino's bugs they are apart of him." Hayate answered causing Naruto to groan.

"Akamaru you stay right here. Leave this to me, I got it." "Grrr."

"COME ON NII-CHAN! YOU GOT THIS! WHATEVER YOU DO! DON'T LET DOG BOY WIN, YOU HEAR ME DATTEBANE! I REPREAT DO NOT LET DOG BOY WIN!"

"YEAH COME ON NARUTO! YOU BETTER NOT LET THIS JERK WIN!" Sakura shouted.

"EGOTISCAL JERK THAT'S WHAT HE IS!"

"YEAH!"

Naomi and Sakura shared a look nodding in agreement, before averted their eyes to the match.

Kiba stared at Naruto, smirking. I wonder how strong he became after he became Genin.....Because if he's anything like he use to be.

~FlashBack~

"Transform into lord hokage." Iruka told Naruto. Naruto placed his hands together. "Transform!" When the smoke disappeared it revealed the third hokage with blimp lips. Laughter erupted through the classroom expect for Naomi who glared murderously at them to shut up, sliencing them quickly.

Kiba groaned. What's going on? I was having such a nice nap!

Naruto quickly transformed back into himself. "Hehehe just kidding! You didn't think that was for real did ya?" "That's enough Naruto! It's your third year at the academy! Straighten up!" Iruka scolded.

"That was pathetic! Who is that kid?" Kiba asked. "Haha this is great! I'm glad we got switched to this class! This guy is hilarious!" "Yeah he sure knows how to keep things interesting!" Kiba heard two kids say. "So Mr. Popular, huh?" He scoffed.

"Try it again and no screwing around!"Iruka said making Naruto nervous. "Transform!" Naruto looked exactly the same as before as Iruka gave his a look. The class started laughing again. "Is this kid for real!? He's been here 3 years and he can't even do the transformation jutsu properly!?" Kiba laughed.

"I don't have to pretend to be hokage! I'll be hokage for real! And then you'll be sorry!" Naruto yelled. "Haha yeah right! On what planet!" Kiba shouted.

~FlashBack Over~

"Look I feel bad for you, so I'm going to finish this in one move. Kay?" "Yeah is that so? Man your even dumber then you look if you think you can take me down!" Naruto said. "Your sure talk tough for such a big moron!"