Chapter 16: Naruto's and Naomi's counterattack! Nevr give in!

3rd p.o.v.

"Okay! But seriously! What was the password!" They shouted. "Forget it! We know it's you guys!"

"Naomi! Naruto! Get out of here now! What are you thinking! You both don't even know what your up against. Hurry! Go now! While you both have the chance!" Sasuke shouted.

"So, Naruto.......Naomi you both managed to escape my friend! Well done." The grass ninja said licking his lips.

I get it! So it wasn't just any random snake attack! She.....He........It! It sent it after me and Naomi! Or whatever the hell this demon is!

Eww sick! She........He......It.........WHatever the hell it is! Sent it after Naruto and I! I want to see IT be inside of snake!

Sasuke bit his lip staring at them. They don't get it! Neither of them know what the hell they're dealing with! What should I do!

"Okay! Okay! Whatever is going on here! I really don't care! You've been picking on my friends!" Naruto started.

"You better slithering or walk back into your hole! I don't really care how the hell you do it! You just better leave you, Snake person! Before we make a pair of shoes out of you!" Naomi finished.

Sasuke's eyes widen. Huh! Those idiots! Are they trying to get all four of us killed!? I've got to do something! But what?

Sakura looked at Sasuke in worry. Sasuke.

It's no use! There's only one way! Sasuke unactivaed his Sharingan. "You can have it!"

Shiore looked at Sasuke in surprise. So did Sakura Naomi and Naruto.

Sasuke reached into his shuriken pouch to pull out the scroll. "The scroll right? That's what you want! Take it and leave us in peace!"

Shiore smirked. The rest of squad 7 eyes widen.

"Sasuke are you crazy!" Naruto shouted.
"Sasuke are you of your mind!" Naomi shouted.

"Were not just going to hand the scroll over to the enemy! What's going on-" Sasuke cut off both of them.

"Both of you! Just shut up and stay out of this!"

"Very well. Very sensible." Sasuke and Shiore stared each other down.

"Here take it." Sasuke tossed the scroll towards the grass ninja.

Naruto quickly grabbed the scroll before it landed in the enemy's hand.

"Stop playing the damn hero just leave it to-" He got cut of by Naomi punching him.

Sakura gasped at the scene unfolding in front of her.

"You stupid fools! You don't know what your doing!' Sasuke hissed.

Naruto and Naomi heavily panted. Naruto spoke up. "I may not know the password. Naomi may not know the password but at least we know who we are! How do we even know if you are who you say you are."

"What do you mean!? It's him don't be stupid!" Sakura yelled. "What kind of nonsense is this! It's me you loser!"

"Liar!" Naomi mumbled. That shocked both Sasuke and Sakura. "You liar! You may just look like him! You may sound like him! But there's no way your the Sasuke I know! I don't care how tough of fight you've been through! Surrendering! Giving up the scroll! The Sasuke I know would never do that!"

"When did Sasuke become such a coward! You keep say we don't understand what's going on but we do! You choked that's what it is!" Naruto shouted.

"Sad but true. It doesn't matter. As far as the scroll goes I could kill you and take it." The enemy chuckled licking their lips. They bit their thumb, putting the blood in a line down his arm.

Naruto looked in their direction before charging. "Oh! yeah! Let's see you try it!" "Don't!" Sasuke yelled.

Forget Sasuke! I'll just have to do this myself!

"Summoning Jutsu." Shiore did hand signs. Summoning a snake.

"Naruto!" Naomi and Sakura yelled. The wind caused Naruto to be pushed back breaking Tree branches in the process. "Hell no. Mess with Naruto you mess with me!" Naomi felt chakra she never felt before.She felt more powerful, stronger in a way. Her eyes started glowing red. She charged at the snake.

"Naomi! No!" Sasuke yelled at her. She kicked the snake's head making it go down a bit. Naruto fell back down towards the snake punching it in the nose. They both punched the snake in unison. Right. Left. Right. Left.

"Look at them. They've gone completely nuts! Whoa where did they get all this power from!" Sakura exclaimed.

Naruto and Naomi went back into mid air. The ninja thought it was finally their time to strike. The grass ninja blew fire at them.

They both fell down. Naruto breaking tree branches as he fell until he landed on his back, on a tree branch. Naomi falling straight onto the ground.

"That fire in their eyes. No mistake about it."

"Wow. Is that Naruto.....and Naomi?" Sasuke questioned.

Things have gotten very interesting. "Now than let's see how you do Sasuke." The snake approached a motionless Sasuke.

"Sasuke!" Sakura screamed.

Sasuke and Sakura gasped. as they stared at Naruto and Naomi who stabbed the snake in the front with two kunais. Preventing it from touching Sasuke.

"Hey kid, your not hurt are ya? You scaredy cat!" Naruto mocked him. As he and Naomi looked up.

Realization hit Sasuke.

"Hey." Naruto looked to Sasuke. "Yeah?" "You're not hurt are you, scaredy cat?"

"Standing there frozen like a statue! No way! No how! Your not the Sasuke I know!" Naomi shouted at him.

Shiore's tongue wrapped around Naomi's waist and then continued onto Naruto's. Lifting them up into the air.

"PUT US DOWN!"
"EWW SICK! PUT US DOWN YOU FREAK!"
"THIS IS SO DISGUSTING!"
"LET US GO YOU WERIDO!"

Extraordinary. So the nine tailed brats live.

Shiore went to Naruto first. "I see when your anger is aroused. Some of the nine tailed chakra is released. What an interesting childhood you both must have had."

He lifted up Naruto's shirt. Naruto and Naomi struggled in his grip. One at a time.All five up his fingers lit up.

"FIVE PRONG SEAL!" His hand pushed onto Naruto. The blonde boy screamed in pain. "NARUTO! LET GO OF HIM!" Naomi shouted at the snake person.

Naruto's glowing red eyes returned back to his ocean blue ones. Naruto fell unconscious losing all his power.

The ninja grabbed the scroll from Naruto and than threw him towards the tree. "NARUTO!" He chuckled at Naomi.

Sakura threw a kunai to pin Naruto to a tree.

"Don't think I forgot about you, dear." "LET GO OF ME!"

"Sasuke! Do something!" Sakura shouted. Sasuke couldn't move his legs to do something.

Shiore slowly lifted up Naomi's jacket and shirt. "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU SNAKE PERVERT!" "FIVE PRONG SEAL!" The same exact way he did to Naruto he did to Naomi.

Naomi couldn't move. Her eyes went back to normal. In no time she fell unconscious.

In the same direction he threw Naruto, he threw Naomi.

Sakura threw another kunai pinning Naomi to the same tree as Naruto. Naruto. Naomi. She thought.

"Sasuke! What's wrong with you!?" Sasuke. Sakura stared at Sasuke. "Okay! Say what you like about Naruto or Naomi! That Naruto's a pest or he gets in the way! Or Naomi's a big mouth or weak! But at least they're doing something! A-at least Naruto and Naomi aren't cowards!

Words from his older brother ran through Sasuke's head. 'Foolish little brother' 'Your not worth killing' 'Your so weak it's pitiful' 'Your hates not strong enough, your not strong enough.'

"No!" Sasuke yelled activating his Sharnigan.

"That's more like it." Sakura said to herself.

Shiore chuckled to himself. I'll think i'll play with him a little. To learn his true power.

His snake disappeared causing wind to blow around. Sakura blocked the wind from her path while Sasuke stood there waiting for the battle to begin.

All I cared about was surviving in order to defeat my brother. What a fool I've been. I see the truth now! Naomi.....Naruto.......Sakura if I don't have the courage to defeat this villain, how can I ever face him!
~*~
FireStyle: Dragon Flame Jutsu! Shiore screamed in pain as the fire directly hit him.

"He did it!" Sakura said. Sakura ran to Sasuke. "You did it! Are you okay? Don't worry it's all over, now."

Just when they thought they were safe Shiore broke free from the tree he was stuck to. The two genin looked up in shock. "Impossible!" Sasuke said.

" Master of the Sharnigan at so young of age." Shiore voice suddenly changing. "Your a true Uchiha after all. Yes you'll do nicely. You are definitely his brother, if anything your eyes are even keener than Itachi's. "

"Who are you! What do you want!" The ninja chuckled at Sasuke. "My name is Orochimaru and for what I want, well that will have to wait for later. For when we meet again, with won't happen until you finish this test with the highest score of all." The heaven scroll started to disintegrate in his hand. "The scroll!"

"First Sasuke, you have to defeat the hidden Sound ninja who work for me." "I have no idea what your talking about! But if you finish you should just beat it! If we never meet again it will be too soon!" Sakura screamed at him.

"Oh Sasuke and I will meet again." Orochimaru put his fingers together. His neck expanded. He went straight towards Sasuke neck biting him. "Sasuke no!" Orochimaru's teeth sunk into Sasuke's neck. After lingering for a few seconds Orochimaru pulled away. Three comas in a pattern appeared on Sasuke's neck. The Uchiha grabbed his neck in pain trembling. "Sasuke! What have you done to Sasuke!"

"I just gave him a little parting gift. Very soon Sasuke will seek me out. Desire my power. In the meantime I enjoyed to see the power you already have." Oroichmaru said as he slowly started to disappear into the tree branch.

Sasuke screamed. The pain from his neck was unbearable. "SASUKE!" Sakura quickly pulled Sasuke into her lap. "What is it? What has he done to you! Are you...?" Sasuke started hyperventilating until he fainted. "Sasuke." Sakura whispered tears threatening to fall.

"NARUTO! NAOMI! SASUKE'S HURT! PLEASE I NEED YOU GUYS! NAOMI! NARUTO!" Tears streamed down Sakura's face. How am I suppose to do this on my own....? "I-I don't know what I'm suppose to do."

~*~
"At least he's breathing normal now. But he still has a high fever." Sakura put her hand on Sasuke's forehead then processing to stared at her three unconscious teammates. I-It looks like it's all up to me now.