🎄|A Christmas Special| 🎄

Myself I celebrate Christmas because that's what my family celebrates. I apologize if you don't celebrate Christmas or simply do not like it. But I'd like to wish everybody a Happy Holidays and hope you have a wonderful time. Once again I apologize if you don't enjoy this, so Happy Holidays NaruChibis! :) (Shhhh this isn't a late special......)

Naomi blew on her bangs that covered her face, her breath making an icy appearance that slowly drifted away.She shoved her uncovered hands in her pockets of her old beat up black coat. Her red locks swaying behind her as she moved, making them some strands shoot up in the air. A thin line rested on her chapped pale lips, her mind blank as she entered a small shop.
She walked around the shop looking at all the neatly stacked items, a heavy sigh going past her lips. "What am I going to get Naruto for Christmas...." She mumbled to herself as she continued looked around the small, but expensive shop that was just making her more disappointed as she reminded herself that she could hardly even pay for the cheapest thing in there. But this year she wanted to get Naruto something special for Christmas, not the usually pack of ramen she usually got him, him getting her the same thing making it not as much of a surprise then it should be.
Her hand went to fumble with the pendant that she had around her neck at all times, something she only did when she was nervous, anxious, upset or stressed out. The only single memory she had of her mother and father, her most prized possession. A disappointed look came across her face as she counted how much money she had on her, before putting her exposed hand back in her pocket, leaving the shop without another word as she slowly made her way back home. It was December 20th, with Christmas only being 5 days away and she still didn't have a present for her brother. The only person she honestly cared about getting something for.
Naomi opened the door to Naruto and hers apartment putting on a big smile when she was really just saddened. "Hey Nii-san." She said looking to her older brother who was just leaving his room. He greeted with her his usual big smile before just bidding his farewells because he was going out of the house.
The female ninja looked to the closed door with another sigh. "I bet Naruto's long done with his shopping and got everyone presents..." She frowned not knowing that the same disappointed feeling she had, Naruto had the same exact one.

Naruto held his bright red scarf closer to him as he walked down the snowy paths of The Leaf Village. The holidays were always suppose to be a happy joyful time, but for him all he could want is his little sister's happiness above his own. For some odd reason this year, he didn't want to get her a box of ramen. Maybe it was because he was a ninja now, and had more money then he did when he was still in the academy. Maybe it's because he wanted this year to be different, whatever the reason had to be Uzumaki Naruto had his mind set on getting something great for his sister.
His tanned exposed hand went to his ninja pouch, where his finger stroked his favorite Kunai which was used by his father when he was one a genin. You could say it was his most prized possession, he always had it on him for good luck and inspiration. "I don't know what I'm going to get you...but I can promise that this year it will not be a box of chicken flavored ramen." He said to himself as he walked around looking at all the opened stores.
~*~
Naruto and Naomi sat across from each other, each in their own in their own world not paying attention, at a small dango shop where they were meeting their team. Sasuke by Naruto and Sakura by Naomi, for once all four genin sitting in dead silence because of the oddly quiet, talkative Uzumakis. Even Sakura who was staring at her beloved Sasuke in a dreamy daze could tell something was up.
"Alright what's up with the two of you." Sasuke spoke up before Sakura could even open her mouth to ask something similar to that.
Dead Silence.
Sasuke's usually blank, calm face turnt to immediate annoyance as he didn't recieve an answer right away like he had orginally expected. "What's wrong with you two." He said a bit louder and with more seriousness in his voice as he glanced to Naomi then Naruto, still not receiving the answer he wanted.
Sakura glanced over to both of them before calling Naruto's name, getting him to snap out of his daze making him turn love-struck by just looking at her. Then shaking Naomi violently finally grasping her attention. "What's wrong?" She asked the both of them making Sasuke gain a small tick mark from getting attention when he was talking at from the both of them. "Bakas." He said under his breath, as he looked away, annoyed that he was ignored for "caring".
"Nothing." They both said simply, not really wanting to let to let the other twin know that they were stressing about what to get the other one for Christmas.
"That's not tru-" Sakura got cut off by their late sensei, who always had bad timing especially this time, since both the pinkette and ravenette wanted to know why the pair of twins were acting off today.
"Sorry I'm late, just doing some shopping." Kakashi said as he gracefully lied through his teeth, as he began to explain what all five of them would be doing for the day.
~*~
Naruto sat on his bed playing with Kunai as he stared towards his wall, his mind still wandering wondering what to get his sister. The younger Uzumaki entered the room taking a seat on the bed next to her brother as she fumbled with her pendant. "Sure is a valuable Kunai." Naomi stared out not looking at her brother. "I bet a nice secure safe container would be perfect for it." She said looking to him with a smile as she jumped on his back making him let out a soft laugh. "What about your pendant? I bet you'd love a brand new chain for it." He said changing the subject making her shake her head.
"Mine can hold up for another year." Naomi said looking at him with a smile, giving Naruto the perfect idea for a gift. Both Uzumakis smiled to them self knowing they had a perfect gift in mind.
~Timeskip~
Days went back faster and faster, much to the dismay of two certain people who were no where close to getting the other something. December 24th, the day before Christmas, the day Uzumaki Naruto and Naomi couldn't dismay anymore.
Snowflakes fell from the sky as they stuck to the ground making some people in Konoha happy for a White Christmas and yet others not so happy because of how cold it had gotten. Naomi's small fingers trembled from the bitter coldness that was making her shiver. Her fingers went to go put her hood up from her coat when she remember that she didn't have a hood on the coat anymore since it had fallen off two years ago.
She watched her feet get faster and faster until she got into her destination, the small shop she was in just days before. Her body relieved feeling the warm heat hit her freezing body from the cold. She sniffled as she glanced around the store for her target. Her eyes landed on the perfect sized box with a key, just the perfect size for a certain kunai for a certain blonde hair ninja. A small gasp left her lips as she picked the box up, delicate pale fingers sliding against the smooth wood as she gently opened the container. A content smile made it's way to hers lips seeing a nice red velvet covered inside, meaning it wasn't some cheapsakte deal, but the smile didn't last long once her eyes caught the price of the item.

Naomi grasped the amount of money that was in her pocket knowing she didn't have enough as she walked up the register trading her most valued possession barely getting anything for it, but making just enough to pay for the wooden box as she scurrried her way out of the store not happening to notice the ravenette who had seen the whole thing go down.
~*~
Naruto and Naomi sat next to each other on the couch both timidly holding the gift they got each other, exchanging it as they exchanged smiles. The sound of wrapping filled the quiet room as they slowly looked at the gift in their hands, their face dropping.
"A....box for my kunai..."
"A.....new chain....for my......pendant...."
"I...I love it...." They both splattered out at the same time looking at each other before taking a second to realize that they both had given up their item to get the other something. "I guess great minds think alike?" Naomi said breaking the silence as Naruto nodded a small laugh coming out of his mouth, making her smile. Then before they knew it they both ended up laughing, happy that they had cared enough to trade in their valued.
Knock. Knock.
"I'll get it dattebayo!" Naruto cried out getting up and walking towards the door his face in surprise seeing Sasuke, receiving a small grunt from the male as he entered the house.
The three genin sat on the couch in silence before Sasuke handed them each a box looking away as he did so earning two raised eyebrows as they opened the small box. Naruto's mouth dropped as he cried out staring at Sasuke. "My Kunai!" He exclaimed tackling Sasuke in a hug before the Uchiha could respond to the blone's outburst.
"Thannnnnnnk youuuuu!" He said to Sasuke nuzzling his cheek against his. "I knew you cared about me!" Sasuke rolled his eyes letting Naruto get away with this for a bit since it was the holidays before pushing him off. "Get off of me dobe." He said crossing his arms trying not to smilr at Naruto's beaming face.

"My Pendant!" Naomi exclaimed after awhile since Sasuke had decided to make her present the most difficult thing in the world to open. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" She exclaimed hugging to which he hugged back, not lasting long before Naruto joined the hug gaining small laughs from them.
Sasuke had ended up spending the evening with the two twins, for once in a long time he enjoyed the holidays. It felt to be around people you cared about, even if he didn't want them to know he cared for them. This Christmas, wasn't actually to bad....and maybe these dobes aren't either..... He thought to himself smiling.
It turns out everybody got their wishes and had a great time, Sasuke the Christmas he had wanted, Naomi got her pendant back and Naruto got his kunai back and even a kiss on the cheek from Sakura, even if it was only because they were under the mistletoe. The holidays can be some of the best times of the year, when you spend it with people you really care about and not think about yourself.

~The End~

Author's Note: I hope you all had a great Holiday and brand New Year! Thanks for reading NaruChibis! :)