Chapter 22: Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious! Sakura vs Ino!

3rd p.o.v
Chapter 22: Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious! Sakura vs Ino!

Naruto, Naomi and Sakura watched as the Kankuro guy won his match. Shino had won his match against Zaku earlier.

"Two against one is that really, fair? Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto to asked. "It's not two against one it's a puppet not a ninja." Kakashi answered. "Ohhhhh." Naomi said. "Yeah its just a puppet master justu. He's just controlling the puppet with chakra, its a ninja tool like a shurkien." Sakura frowned.

Everyone here wields their chakra perfectly.......and I thought my chakra abilities would give me an edge over the others....so much for that idea.

Sakura ran water through her hair. She looked up towards the mirror and frowned. "Ino." "You sure are jumpy Sakura." Ino chuckled. "I mean I know why! Even Sasuke collapsed and it's probably because he's so great that's all. Frankly I don't even want to know what will happen to you if you compete. I think its best if you quit, don't you?"

Sakura gasped before a confident smile took over at the memory of her cutting off her hair. If I could do that then I can do anything.

"I'm not going to quit or give up!" Sakura said as she walked past Ino.

~*~

"*cough* *cough* Its time for the fifth battle to begin." Hayate announced as the screen began to randomize.

"Well no matter's whose picked it's defiantly going to be some weirdo! This contest is filled with a whole bunch of em!" Naruto and Naomi shouted.

"Well you two aren't ones to talk." Kakashi countered. "Yeah good point!" Sakura giggled. "Hey give us a break will you!"

Kakashi put his hand on Sakura's shoulder. "This isn't time to be laughing." He said pointing to the screen, Sakura's eyes averted to the screen, gasping.

Sakura Haruno Vs Ino Yamanaka

She heard footsteps behind her, quickly turning back to make eye contact with her biggest rival. They both made their way down to the arena, standing across from one another.

"I never thought I would be fighting you of all people or at least I didn't think it would happen so soon." Ino stated. "But that doesn't matter now! Don't expect me to go easy on you!" The Yamanaka shouted at her.

Ino was a stand from all the female ninjas, but as Sakura as her opponent can she bring herself to beat her? The said girl's sensei thought staring at her.

"It would have to be Sakura what a mess!" Shikamaru exclaimed. "I know I hope Ino will be okay." Choji sighed.

Let's all hope, so what's it going to be Ino? Asuma sighed.

"Go Sakura!" "Come on Haruno! Show her what your made of!" "You can do it! Don't lose!" The pink haired kunoichi's teammates cheered.

The two girls continued to stare each other down, the same thought going through their heads. I won't lose. Especially not to her!

"Begin!" Hayate announced.

Sakura and Ino charged at each other. Sakura went to kick Ino, only to have her dodged it. The two girls went back, Sakura throwing two kunais at Ino. Ino caught them throwing them back, Sakura cancelled them out by throwing another two kunais.

"Oh no! i just knew it!" Shikamaru exclaimed. "Sakura's totally blowing Ino out of the water in this battle!" Naruto grinned. "Tch what a fool." "Hey what did you call him!" Naomi yelled at Shikamaru.