Chapter 13:Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins!

3rd p.o.v

"It's time to begin. I'm Ibiki Morino . From this moment.....your worst enemy." Gasp went around in the room. "First the village hidden in the sound! Knock it off! Who told you, you could fight! You want to fail before we've even begun!?"

"Sorry it's our first time. I guess were a bit jumpy. Sir." The sound ninja said. Ibiki smirked. "Listen up! There will be no combat between candidates! If even any of you think of messing with me. You'll be disqualified immediately! Got it!" Silence went around the room.

"Now if were ready we we'll start the exams. Handover your paperwork in return you each will be given a number. That determines where you sit. we'll start the written test once your all seated."

"The what...? What did he say?" Naruto mumbled. Written!? Naruto started freaking out in his head. Oh man. Oh man! What the hell am I going to do!

Oh man! I was never that great with the written exams at the academy! Oh man! Oh man! I'm going to fail! Naomi screamed in her head.

The twins slowly were paling. They hugged each other. Cheeks touching. "Were not going to make!" They whispered to each other. They started freaking out together. "What are we going to do!?" The whispered louder.

The 8 other rookies looked at them in confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't even know where the others are sitting! I'm all alone! Naruto clutched his head, groaning. This is already a disaster. "Um.....Naruto?" "Oh hey! Where'd you come from Hinata? I didn't see you!" "I-I just wanted to say good luck." "Thanks." Woah that's weird I didn't even notice her. Even when she there she not there. Naruto thought.

Naomi sighed in stress. I can see Naruto from here! I'm not going to make it! She groaned hitting her head on the desk. "Oi baka-chan you better stop that before you get a concussion." "Sasuke!" "Who else?" Of all the people to sit next to me! Just my luck! She covered her face with her hands.

A knocking sound was heard. "Everyone eyes front. There are a few rules you need to be aware of. I won't answer any questions. So you better pay attention the first time around. Alright rule number 1 the written part of the exam is conducting on a point conducting system. You all will begin the test with a perfect score of ten. One point will be deducted for every question you get wrong. So if you miss three your final score will be 7."

And if I miss ten than my final score will be zero. Naruto thought.

"Rule number 2. Teams will pass or fail based the score of all three or four members." Surprise and shock went around the room. Naomi slumped. Sasuke and Sakura are going to kill me and Naruto if we fail!

"What wait a second! Your saying we.....all get scored as a .......team!" Sakura shouted. "Well he literal just said that Sakura." Naomi mumbled. Sasuke chuckled. "Silence! I have my reasons! So shut up and listen! Rule number 3. The people you see around the room. Are there to watch you careful for signs of cheating! For every incident they see they deduct two points from the culprit score. Bewared their eyes are very sharp. If your caught five times than your out of here before the test is scored. If you want to be considered Shinobi than show us.....The shinobi you can be. One more thing if anyone on your team gets a zero you all fail." Sasuke and Sakura's eyes bugged out.

Naruto hugged his knees together. They're going to kill me! "N-naruto." Hinata whisper.

"Oh man." Naomi whispered. I don't even know if i'll get one right even if I do Naruto might get a zero! Or Naruto gets one right i might get the zero! Sasuke and Sakura are going to kill us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto held his head in his hands. Staring at his test in desperation. What i'm I worried about this just a test! Believe it! This is just a test! Believe it! I'll just look at the one's I think I can answer. Okay number 1 I have to crack a code. Okay......Forget that one. ......Next..........Nope...............Skip that one...........