Chapter 12: Genin Takedown! All Ten Rookies Face Off!

3rd p.o.v
The four young genin stared at their sensei waiting for him to say something.

"I'm glad you came Sakura. For yours and the others sake." They looked all looked at Kakashi in surprise. "Now you can all formally register for the Chunin Exams."

"Why? What are you talking about sensei?" Sakura asked. "Only groups of three or four are aloud to participate in the exams. That's the way it's always been." "But sensei you said to take the exam was up to the individual." "Yes I did." "Was that a lie?"

"Sort of. It is an individual decisions. But if affects all of you. I didn't tell you before because I didn't want the others to pressure you. At the same time I didn't want you to fell obliged to participate because of your feelings for Sasuke.....or Naruto......or even Naomi. I wanted you to come to a decision on your own free will. "

"Wait a minute are you saying if the others decided to show up-" "It would have been the end of the line. I couldn't let the others in. But that's not the point. Your all here and that's what matters. Sakura......Naruto........Naomi.......and Sasuke. I'm proud of you. I couldn't ask for a better team! Good luck."

"We won't let you down Kakashi sensei!" Naomi and Naruto shouted.

The four genin pushed past the doors. They looked in shock at the crowd. "Gee what's this?" Naruto asked. "I guess were not alone." Sakura stuttered. Man look at all of them. I didn't think their would be so may of them! If looking scary is part of the exams then they got me beat! Sakura gulped.

Naomi nudged both Naruto and Sasuke. "Look at all the competition. This should be fun." They nodded. Sasuke smirked and Naruto grinned.

"Sasuke! Where have you been!" A voice called. Ino jumped on Sasuke's back. "Boy you have no idea how much I hoped you show up here! I missed you and your groovy good looks!" Sakura growled.

Naomi howled in laughter. "Did she say groovy good looks! Ha! Now that's the funniest thing I heard this week!" Sasuke slapped her on the head. Naomi clutched her head in pain. "Again! This is the second time today! I thought we were cool Ducky!" "Ducky?" Sasuke said with an eye twitch.

"Well well if it isn't Naomi Uzumaki?" "Good to see you too Ino. I'll tell you this now. I've been dying to fight you!" Ino smirked. "Me too. You my friend are going down!" Naomi put her thumb down. "I think you mean your going down!"

"HEY BACK OFF YOU PORKER HE"S MINE!" "Miss Forehead they let you in? You still got those billboard eyebrows i see." "Leave my forehead out of this!" Ino pulled her eyelid down and stuck her tongue out at her.

"Oh it's you guys. I knew this was going to be a drag but I didn't know it was going to be this lame." "Well it looks like all of the three stooges are here." "You know what pipsqueak! Never mind your just a waste of time!"

Shikamaru Naru always complaining about everything but never does anything about it. The laziest kid at the academy.

Choji Akimicki. Akimochi. is more like it. He'd eat his own head if he could.

"Sorry but Sasuke is all mine!"

Ino Yamanaka. She's just annoying and it's not because she has the same stupid thing for Sasuke as Sakura does!
Naruto explained.

"Oh please we all know your too lazy to come up with a name!" Naomi said. "Your right about that." Shikamaru smirked.

"Well well it looks like the gang is back together again?" They turned to see Team 8. Hinata blushed when Naruto looked at her. A grin made it's way up Naomi's face.