Chapter 26: Ebisu Returns: Naruto's Toughest Training Yet!

"Now then, the next two competitors, please step forward." Hayate announced.

Remember Choji! All the barbeque you can eat! Choji grinned to himself.

"May Match Number ten, begin."

"You can do it Choji!" Shikamaru cheered.

"Fatso!" Ino shouted. "OKAY! I'M GOING TO FINISH THIS MATCH! IT'S ONLY GOING TWO SECONDS! THEN I'M COMING AFTER YOU INO!" Choji shouted anger and annoyance pasted throughout his eyes.

"Fine "Fatso" if you want this match to end quickly, I'll just win it quickly." Dosu stated calmly.

"You're going to go down hard! You weirdo!" Choji yelled. I know his technique all too well from the last battle with him. The holes in his arms are pulsing sounds, but if I can't hear it then he can't hurt me!

"Ninja Art: Expansion Justu!" Choji yelled doing one of his specialty Justus, expanding to a giant ball with his arms legs and head sticking out. "Now the Hidden Leaf Taijutsu!" He shouted before his arms legs and head retreated inwards. My head is covered meaning so are my ears! So I'm protected from his sound attacks! AND CRUSH HIM LIKE A BUG!

"Human Boulder! Chubby's roll!" Choji called out.

"Alright Choji! You can do it! Squash him good for me!" Ino shouted out.

That guy doesn't even need to touch Choji to hit him with a powerful attack, but they only work when Choji's ears are showing.... With his head covered it's like Choji is wearing earplugs. Those Sonic Attacks are useless against that big meatball especially when it's rolling. Shikamaru thought crossing his arms.

Dosu moved from place to place with Choji following his movement before standing still in front of a wall before moving quickly, so that Choji hit the wall instead being stuck in it.

Dosu chuckled amused, "He barely has any control of where he's going! Now to end this!" He said plunging his hand into Choji, which was like hitting a marshmallow.

"It's no use my ears are covered!" Choji said in a mocking tone.

"You couldn't be anymore wrong." Dosu smirked, flicking his arm. Vibrations flowing into Choji, causing him to shake.

Dosu stood back looking to his opponent who was back to his normal from laying on the ground with swirls in his eyes.

"You see the human body is seventy-five percent water and water can transmit sound waves. In other words, when it comes to my attacks, your whole body is basically like one big ear."

Hayate looked to Dosu and Choji, "The winner is Dosu Kinuta." Dosu walked away, without a word.

"Hey, you alright?" A medic asked Choji, crouching down next to him. "Meat....I want to eat some meat..." Choji said not looking up.

"That's our Choji... Always thinking with his stomach." Shikamaru said, resting his arm on the railing. "Uh huh...." Ino agreed. "Even though he lost the least we could do is take the poor kid out for some Barbequed Beef." Asuma chuckled.

Hayate coughed quietly, sighing in relief. Finally, it's over....

The Third Hokage had a faint smile graced across his lips. At long last we can begin the final round.

"And with that match, the third round preliminaries are now finished." Hayate announced.

~*~

"I command that all those who have advanced to the finals of the Third level of the Chunin Exams, well there's one person missing but still, congratulations." Hayate said.