Chapter 14: Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death!

3rd p.o.v.

​​​​​"Woah! Nice place what is it?" Naruto asked.

"This is the location for the second phase of the exam. The 44th battle training zone. But we call it the forest of death." Anko said.

"Forest......of death....?" Naomi questioned to herself.

A square box shuffled closer to Naruto and Naomi. The twin's eyes twitch.

Naruto ran back and forth as the box followed him. Naomi face palmed. "Oh come on! They already did this once! It's just a stupid box!"

Naruto stopped running turning to the box. "Yeah I know but still I wanted to see how far they would go. I told you this once I'll tell you again! This is the worst disguise ever!"

"Wow your slick, boss, bossette. This what I expect from my greatest rival and my new rival!"

"Wait I'm your rival now!?" Naomi shouted. Oh come on now he's going to follow me around! With these lame disguises!

Smoke appeared. The three academy students coughing. "I think we used too much gunpowder you guys." Konohamaru said. The three kids introduced themselves.

I'm Moegi! The sassiest kunoichi in the academy! Check me out!" "I love algebra! I'm Udon!" "And I'm Konohamaru! The number one ninja in the village!" They all struck a pose. "When were together were the Konohamaru Ninja Squad!" The twin sweatdropped.

They introduced themselves exactly the same as before! Naomi and Naruto thought in unison.

"What do you losers want? I'm trying to take the second stage of the chunin exams and your interrupting me! I don't have time to play around you guys." "We're here for business!" Konohamaru shouted. "What kind of business?" Naomi questioned.

"We're here for an exclusive interview!" Moegi said. "An interview huh?" "We're here to write an article for the academy newspaper! A big time story about the chunin selection!" "We want to do an exclusive interview on you both! Please tell us your going to do it!" Moegi pleaded. "It would mean a lot!" Udon said. "Yeah but right now....?" Naomi asked.

"Hey you over there! What are you doing! Your holding up the exams!" "Sorry but Konohamaru was telling me something about an interview for the academy newspaper." Naruto said. "Oh yeah! I forgot all about it. Lord Hokage had mention about them interviewing me." Anko said. "Interviewing you......?" The twins questioned.

"A ten minute break for those who are getting interviewed! Please but respectful and kind to the reporters for the academy newspaper!" "I thought me and Naomi were the only ones getting interviewed!?" Naruto shouted.

"Well you two are the most important!" Naruto grinned.

"Naruto, Naomi and the rest of squad seven!" Konohamaru said.

"Ok boss tell us about yourself."

"Believe I'm Naruto Uzumaki! No other genin can match me! Even Iruka-sensei can't help but being impressed! Now that i'm in squad seven I get to prove it by going on dangerous missions everyday! The other genin on squad seven are Naomi Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno! But Naomi and I are the only ones who show promise so you don't need to hear about them!"

Naomi sweatdropped.

"Well do it anyways! For the article!" Konohamaru shouted.

"Okay Okay. Sasuke Uchiha is a real pretentious guy! All the girls thinks he's so cool! Well expect Naomi! They don't know what a jerk he can be!" Naomi nodded in agreement to which Sasuke scowled.