Chapter 3:Pass or Fail Survival Test

Naomi p.o.v

We were all waiting for our new sensei to come who was late. I was sitting next to Sasuke, in the front of the room. Naruto by the door and Sakura pacing. Remember how I said it was going to be a long day, well it was. "He's late!" Naruto exclaimed. "Naruto, just sit down!" Sakura told him," I don't want to! How come our teacher the only one whose late. I'm ready to roll, believe it!" Naruto said. I sighed a bit. Sasuke turned to look at me. "Is, he like this at home?" I nodded. "I feel bad for you." "You get used to after a while." Sasuke chuckled a bit. He seems nicer ever since earlier. "If you say, so." I felt someone glaring at me. Of course it's pinkie. Once a fangirl, always a fangirl. Talk about someone who's dedicated.

I looked back to Naruto to see what he was doing. "Naruto, what are you doing." She said as Naruto was putting an eraser on the door. "That's what he gets for being late! Surprise!" "You are asking for trouble. You know you shouldn't do that." Sakura said. I rolled my eyes you can tell she really wants to see it. "Our teachers a jounin do you really think he would fall for that." Sasuke said.

"Yeah, I agree with Sasuke." Pinkie said. "Well I don't know,Duckbutt."It's such a classic trick, anyone could fall for it. Even a jounin." I said. "Did you just call me duckbutt?"

I put my feet down from the desk and turned to him "Well, it's not my fault your hair looks like the back of a duck's butt! I mean look at it! Do, you do that to your hair or is it naturally like that!" I replied to him with my hands in the air. He scoffed. "It's naturally."" Fine. Whatever." "Hn." "Well that's not going to get old." He glared at me playfully and I giggled at him. I looked over to Naruto who was glaring at Sasuke and Sakura glaring at me. I know why Sakura glaring at me but why is Naruto glaring at Sasuke?

After that thought the door open and a man with grey hair came in. The eraser fell on his head. Naruto laughed. Sakura was "apologizing", being a suck up. Sasuke looked at him with an unimpressed face and I looked stifling a little laugh. "My first impression of you guys is that you're a bunch of idiots." All of our faces dropped. Says the guy who fell for it. "Meet me on top of the roof." With that he disappeared. We all walked up the stairs.

Naruto sat on my left and Sasuke on my right. Sakura sat in front of us. "All right why don't you introduce yourselves one at a time." "Introduce our selves, what are we supposed to say?" Sakura said. "Things you like. Things you hate. Dreams for the future. Hobbies, Things like that." He said.

"Well why don't you go first. So we know how it done." Naruto said. "Me." he said pointing to himself. "I'm Kakashi Hatake, Things I like and things I hate well I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future are, never really thought about it. As for my hobbies, I have lots of them." he said finishing. "Well that was completely useless all he told us was his name." Sakura whispered to us. Naruto and I nodded our heads. First time I have ever agreed with her. This is one of the times she not annoying I guess.

3rd p.o.v

"Okay. The blonde one you go first. "Believe it. I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup and the ramen Iruka sensei got me at the Ichiraku ramen noodle shop and I especially like my twin sister, Naomi. But I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is trying different kinds of ramen and comparing them. And my future dream is to be the greatest hokage. Then the whole village disrespecting me and Naomi and started treat us like somebodies. Somebodies who are important."

Well he grew up in an interesting way. I wonder about the other one. Kakashi thought. "Okay next the pink headed girl."I'm Sakura Haruno. What I like is uh, I mean the person I like is (Looks at Sasuke) uh my hobby is a (Looks at Sasuke repeatedly) my dream for the future is (Looks at Sasuke more squeals like a fangirl)"Oh man I jinxed myself when I said that she wasn't acting annoying. Naomi thought. "And what you hate." Kakashi asked her. "NARUTO!" After hearing that Naruto face fell. Naomi patted him on the back." Girls her age are more interested in boys then ninja training Kakashi thought