Chapter 15: The Chunin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death!

3rd p.o.v.

Naruto and Naomi eyed the forest of death. Sakura shivered. "This whole place totally creeps me out!" Sakura exclaimed.
Anko chuckled. "Well it should, that's why it's called the forest of death! Soon enough you'll find out why."

Naruto stuck his butt and posed like a chicken. "They call it the forest of death. Soon enough you'll find out why!" Naruto mimicked. Naomi laughed at him.

Man Nii-chan you just kill me sometimes with your stupidness! Naomi shook her head smiling.

"Do your worst! You won't scare me away! I can handle anything!" Naruto shouted.
Anko did a famous Kakashi Hatake close eye smile.

"So....It looks like we have a tough guy ." She threw a kunai towards Naruto slicing part of his cheek. She than disappeared and appeared behind the blonde hair Uzumaki.

Naomi eyes widen slightly.

How'd she do that! She was so fast. Reminder do not piss of Anko I repeat do not piss of Anko........Actually I would personally love to piss her off. Just to see what she would do.

"You tough enough to handle this?" She whispered in Naruto's ear. "Your not afraid are you...? Guys like you usually leave their blood all over the floor." Anko slightly touched his cheek.

She swiftly pulled out a kunai and faced the edge behind her. A person with an usually long tongue wrapped around the kunai she threw earlier. "I was just returning your knife." Naruto's eyes bugged out.

What the hell is up with this guy tongue!? Naruto shouted in his head.

"Why thank you grass ninja." Anko said thanking the guy. "But I do really only recommend you standing this close to me if you wish to reach a premature end." Anko grabbed the kunai from their mouth.

"My pardon......With the sight of blood on your blade slicign through my hair I just couldn't help myself." They apologized.

I wonder if I can do that with my tongue! Naruto thought sticking his tongue out. Naomi sweatdropped. Well I shouldn't be talkin-wait thinking yeah I should be thinking! I wonder if I can do that too! She stuck her tongue out too.

Naruto grinned knowing Naomi was on the same page as him. After a few tries they pouted. This is too difficult!

"Looks like everyone here today is quick tempered must be something in the air. This is going to be fun." Anko said.

Quick tempered!? You are the one who threw the kunai at me! Naruto glared. Anko walked back up to thr front.

"Now before we take this test. I want to give you something." She pulled out a bunch of papers from her pocket.

"It's just a standard consent form. Before the test You all are going to have to read over this and sign it after."

"How come?" Naomi questioned.

"Some of you may not come back from this test. I want your consent from that risk. Otherwise it will be my responsibility." She chuckled. Great boost of confidence. The twins thought.

"Now I will be explaining what we are going to do for this test. Here pass these out." Naruto grabbed the piled from her.

Taking one than passing it to Naomi who than passed it to Kabuto.

"This test will test all of your survival skills. But first I shall give you a description of the terrain of this field. The 44th battle field training zone has exactly 44 locked entrance gates. There are rivers and a forest inside. In the center is a locked tower that is located 10km from each of the gates. Inside the area you will undergo the survival test." She reached into her coat pulling out two scrolls. "The test consist of battling to get your hands on these scrolls."