Chapter 21: Showdown! Naomi Vs Kabuto!

Chapter 21: Showdown! Naomi vs Kabuto!

Naomi p.o.v.

"May the people whose names are on the screen, step forwards." Sasuke grabbed my hand. "Don't play around Naomi. He's not someone to mess with." "I won't!"I said crossing my fingers behind my back. "Naomi you can do it!" Sakura smiled. I smiled back. Looks like we're on good terms right now, huh? "Naomi Akira Uzumaki! If you lose I'm not talking to you!" Naruto yelled. My eye twitched. "Akira....?" Naruto grinned. "Yes Akira! You gave me a fake middle name so I gave you one! Unlike you I made it a nice middle name! Menma." He muttered the last pat to himself. "What kind of middle name is Menma!?" He complained. I scoffed. "That's like saying what kind of name is Naruto!" I said. He rolled his eyes. "You better not lose!" "Okay! I heard you the first time, Menma~!" "AHHH NAOMI!" Naruto growled.

I laughed as I walked up to the battle area while my team went up the stairs to watch from the side lines. I stood across from Kabuto. "Before I start your match is there any objections?" "None at all." Kabuto answered. "Don't look at me." Hayate nodded. "Very well then....Begin!"

"Well I never would have thought I would be fighting you, Naomi." Kabuto said. "Niether did I. Now I know why you said that we should start thinking of each as rivals." Kabuto nodded. "Of course just in case something like this happened. Well?" "Well? What?" "Ladies first." "I don't need your pity, you can go." Kabuto smirked at me. "That's not such a good idea." I huffed. "But since you don't want the upper hand, then I can't help it."

Kabuto disappeared and appeared behind knocking me in the neck, I fell on my knees. Dammit, I'm not at my strong point right now! I stood up quickly looking around. Where the hell is he!? "Never let down your guard espically around the enemy." I heard. What!? A hand grabbed my leg from underground, tripping me.

3rd p.o.v.

Kabuto smirked. I got her right where I want her. Kabuto punched Naomi straight into the air and then he punched her straight into the wall. Naomi groaned in pain.

Sasuke gripped the bar. His curse mark started to go up. He couldn't stand seeing her get beat up, he was going to jump in when someone pulled him back.To his surprise it was Naruto. "Naruto! How can you just stand there!? She's your sister!" Naruto just shook his head. "NAOMI AKIRA UZUMAKI! YOU BETTER NOT LOSE OR YOUR NOT GOING TO EAT DINNER TONIGHT!" Naruto yelled out.

"WHAT!? I'M THE ONE WHO COOKS MENMA!" Naomi shouted back as she caught her breath. "JUST DON'T LOSE AKIRA!" Naomi huffed at him.
"Naomi you loser! I can't believe how weak you are!" Sasuke yelled at her. Naomi's eye twitched. Are they ganging up on me?
"Naomi you can do it!" Sakura called out. At least Sakura isn't. Naomi thought. I better step up my game, no more playing around!

Kabuto smirked. "Your over Uzumaki." "Am I?" A voice called from behind him. The 'Naomi' he was beating up poofed. "A-a shadow clone!?" "You really didn't think I was that weak did you?" "You tricked me!" "I made you lose all your energy and chakra to that shadow clone. Now it's time to do things my way."

Sasuke sighed in relief. That loser, thank god she's okay. Naruto smirked at Sasuke. He leaned towards his ear. "Wow buddy you really care about her? I bet your in love with Naomi~" "W-what!? Y-you moron! Why would I like her!?" "Eh! Why did you stutter than!?" "Just shut up you idiot." Naruto grinned in victory. He flashed a peace sign. "I guess I win." Sasuke hmped.

Naomi did hand signs. "Shadow clone jutsu!" Shadow clones appeared all around Kabuto in a circle. "So which one is the real me?" They questioned. Kabuto frantically searched around. All the Naomis started doing hand signs.

What she's doing shadow clone jutsu with her clones! Kabuto shouted in his head. What he didn't notice was the Naomi behind him was doing different hand signs. "Shadow clone ju-Just kidding!" "What!?" "Fire style: Fireball jutsu!" Kabuto turned around in surprise. Naomi inhaled air and exhaled fire. Once she finished she looked to where the fire was. "Awwww......I missed!" Kabuto appeared behind her with a kunai to her neck.